I have been here for maybe a week

Need Help Navigating JM?

Post here if you need help with anything at JustMommies. If you are having problems registering at JustMommies please contact us at boards@justmommies.com

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Need Help Navigating JM? LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 2nd, 2005, 08:32 AM
Veteran
I just wanted to say that i was using, or trying to use a couple other ttc and pregnancy boards and at each one i felt invisible. No matter what i posted, sometimes poured my heart out to some of them trying to get someone to notice i was there, NOONE would respond back to me, or if they did there wasn't much said back. i think there were already "clicks" or maybe i just didn't fit in because i had too many worries about this current pregnancy because of my last pregnancy ended in miscarraige.
Anyways, my point is that i have felt very welcome in the short amount of time i have been here and i wanted to say thanks for having a great place to come for new moms (which i am not, but i wish i had a board like this when i was a new mom) and for all us moms ttc or just trying to get through pregnancy with someone else around that can relate and share experiences about all the joys and aches and pains of it all.
btw, not trying to be corny...lol

jennifer

Kolby William 5/15/05 8 lbs and 8 ozs. 21 1/2 inches

From left to right....Julia, Kendrick and Kassie!
January 2nd, 2005, 09:42 AM
TylerJ1029's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
awwww thats so sweet. I'm glad you enjoy it here

January 2nd, 2005, 10:06 AM
ana410ny's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
i've noticed the same with Justmommies.

i first was part of this other pregnancy forum, and i have to say, either the members acted really immature (always criticizing, or posting irrelevant topics) or the discussions just ended up being nasty.

i've been sooo happy with justmommies... the women in here are so caring, mature and very supportive. I couldnt' ask for a better group of women then the ones i've found here.

I'm glad your experience has been good, and thank you for your kind words.

~Ana~
January 2nd, 2005, 05:34 PM
CindyLou
I don't know what I did before JM!!! I love it here too and wish I had it when I was a new mom!!!! I think alot of my questions could have been answered rather than going to the Dr who knows nothing.

I love it here!!!!!

I think DH thinks I am nuts though!!!!!
January 2nd, 2005, 06:35 PM
dawn1979
Well we are lucky to have you!!
January 2nd, 2005, 08:52 PM
meant2bemommie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I am glad you like it here! This site has been such a blessing! I love it here!

DH thinks I love these people more than him sometimes!

Everyone here is great!!! I hope you stay with us for the long run!!!
January 3rd, 2005, 01:19 PM
kjomomma's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to kjomomma
I know what you mean....I was posting on a site when I was pregnant with Bryce and there was always drama..It ended up being shut down. I am soooo glad I found JM. They ladies here are super friendly and I love it here. I am so glad you found us too.
Bryce(8)
Kyndal (6)
Alayna(3)
And Rayanna (2)
January 3rd, 2005, 02:01 PM
Veteran
I know what you mean. This place is so different from other boards. I really like it here.
January 3rd, 2005, 03:51 PM
AmberC's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to AmberC
I'm pretty new here still myself and I have to agree. The other board I was on was always having probs with the server so I could never get on. Well I was paying to use some of the features on that board and I'm not going to pay them not to get on the board. THEN I tried for FIVE MONTHS to get a pregnancy journal and I asked for help when nothing was happening and one person responded and I told her that I had not recieved the email I was supposed to and no one ever bothered to try to help me with it after that. There were only a few people on that board that I still go over to check on now and then. I'm not paying anymore but JM is FAR better to its members and everyone does do a wonderful job of making newbies feel welcome!

</div>
January 15th, 2005, 08:56 AM
tamw402004's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
So glad you like it here.......We are happy to have you here too!
Look forward to getting to know you better!

January 16th, 2005, 02:26 PM
GraceC2's Avatar Veteran
I agree-JM is the best!! Glad you like it here, we are happy to have you

January 16th, 2005, 02:31 PM
in_mommy's Avatar I am just me
I am happy to hear that you feel so comfortable here!! Pull up a seat, put on your slippers, and kick back with us!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search