~*BNFW!!*~ ::er!ca:: ~

Forum: Baby Names

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Baby Names LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 24th, 2008, 06:32 PM
MamaBx3
Erica is our Baby Name Fanatic of the Week for the week of Nov 12th-Dec 1st.
You can ask her up to 4 questions at once.. They can be about anything (not just baby names)
</span>

<span style="color:deeppink">What do you like to do in your spare time?
How many times a day do you log onto JM?
What are your favorite names right now?
If your girls were boys - what would their names have been?
November 24th, 2008, 09:33 PM
ImagineOctober's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
What are you most looking forward to in the coming months?
If you were granted 3 wishes what would you wish for (no more wishes)!?
What is your favorite quote/saying/lyric?
If you could tell your children the one thing that you think is the most important about life, what would it be?
November 25th, 2008, 07:06 AM
::er!ca::'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
What do you like to do in your spare time? I love to shop Doesn't matter if it's online or out at the store!
How many times a day do you log onto JM? If I'm home, the computer is always on and JM is usually pulled up to the screen. But, that doesn't mean I'm always at the computer and posting. If I have a minute or two, I'll sit down and check to see if there are any new posts I want/need to reply to. Then I go back to what I was doing.
What are your favorite names right now? This is hard, especially since we're not planning anymore children. For boys, I really like Jude, Nolan and Lane. For girls, I really like Amelia, Mattea, and Eliana. DH on the other hand, doesn't like any of those
If your girls were boys - what would their names have been? Brinlee would have been Landen (hadn't picked out a middle name). Isabel would have been Camden Jay (J is my dad's middle name, but we would have spelled it out). However, if both children would have been boys... we would have picked a different boy name for the 2nd so that we didn't have Landen & Camden... way too close! [/b]
Quote:
What are you most looking forward to in the coming months? Christmas! And seeing Isabel learn and explore more!
If you were granted 3 wishes what would you wish for (no more wishes)!? Honestly, I have no idea! I'd definitely wish for health for my family and friends. I know that's kind of a big wish, but thats what I'd want. I'd wish to be able to be a SAHM longer, so that I can be home with my girls for sure until they are both in school (or even longer if I decide to homeschool them for a few years). And for the 3rd, hmm.... Why is this so hard? I have no idea!
What is your favorite quote/saying/lyric? I don't really have a favorite. But I heard one that made me laugh and I think it's really true, "Families are a lot like fudge, mostly sweet with a few nuts!" and another saying would be, "Life is tough, wear a helmet."
If you could tell your children the one thing that you think is the most important about life, what would it be? Be true to yourself.[/b]
November 25th, 2008, 07:49 AM
Baby Names Host
Send a message via AIM to carlyheartsphil
How does Brinlee like being a big sister? Does she like to help with Isabel?
What are your Thanksgiving plans?
What's Brinlee's favorite movie?
What is one name you love that your DH absolutely can't stand?

November 25th, 2008, 09:59 AM
Quote:
How does Brinlee like being a big sister? Does she like to help with Isabel? She loves being a big sister! She is always trying to help, and is like a "little mommy" herself. It's really cute! And Isabel just adores her big sister, she loves to watch and laugh at her. It melts my heart! And I know in a few short months they'll be able to interact more together
What are your Thanksgiving plans? This year Thanksgiving dinner is at my oldest sister's house (we rotate between my house, my parent's house, and my oldest sister's house each year). I think we have to be there at 1pm. Everyone brings food to pitch in, and we have a great time. The kids play and the adults hang out. There are 12 adults and 6 kids.... this includes my sisters & their spouses, they each have two kids. My parents, my two grandmas, my uncle, and my grandma's "boyfriend" , then myself, DH, and my girls.
What's Brinlee's favorite movie? Probably the Little Mermaid (both the old one and the new beginnings one)
What is one name you love that your DH absolutely can't stand? For a girl, Mattea. For a boy, Kai.[/b]
Keep 'em coming!
November 28th, 2008, 11:04 AM
ImagineOctober's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Where in the US do you live? Do you enjoy it there?
Where would you move if you could move anywhere?
What's your favorite hobby that doesn't include your husband or children?
Are you a member of any other online baby naming forum?
November 29th, 2008, 06:48 AM
Quote:
Where in the US do you live? Do you enjoy it there? I live in Indiana. I don't mind it, my family lives in the same area I live in... so it definitely makes it worth the stay.
Where would you move if you could move anywhere? Hmm, not sure. We've considered moving out of this city... but I wouldn't want to go more than 2 hours away because our family lives here.
What's your favorite hobby that doesn't include your husband or children? Photography and scrapbooking
Are you a member of any other online baby naming forum? I'm a member of several other forums, one or two have baby name boards.[/b]

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search