what is your name

Forum: Baby Names

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Baby Names LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 1st, 2005, 04:50 PM
tattooedmommyof2's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to tattooedmommyof2 Send a message via Yahoo to tattooedmommyof2
just wondering what is everyones 1st an middle names. why were you named that.

My first goal.
February 1st, 2005, 04:53 PM
tattooedmommyof2's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to tattooedmommyof2 Send a message via Yahoo to tattooedmommyof2
well im ashley brooke. my sisters best friend was moving away her she was 6, she was ashley brooke. they had no other names in mind. bc i was supposed to be a boy i was gonna be christopher alexander david dockrey. long name.

My first goal.
February 1st, 2005, 07:38 PM
~*kath*~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
My name was supposed to be Sara, and if I was a boy I was going to be Matthew Isaiah John, but at the last minute my dad wanted to name me after my mom,, so I am Kathryn Lillian Pansy........... and I hate my middle names!! Well I don't mind Lillian,, it is after an aunt and Pansy is apparantly after a grandma (to this day I do not know of any grandma with that in her name, I think it was an excuse to give me!)

February 2nd, 2005, 05:44 AM
Regular
My full name is Julie Angelica. I was supposed to be Julie Angela, but my dad changed it after i was born. My (twin) brother is Arthur Joseph, as you can see our initials are JA and AJ. My parents didn't know what gender we were, so if i was a boy (and Arhur was a boy), i would've been Jeremy Andrew, if Arthur was a girl (and i was a girl), he would've been Anna Jillian..but i'm glad we're g/b..

Married to Scott
SAHM to:
Joshua, Kiaran, Sarah,
Ryan, Adam, Maura,
Faith, Ava,
Liam &
Jaimy</center>
February 2nd, 2005, 11:45 AM
x3 MaGs x3's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via AIM to x3 MaGs x3 Send a message via MSN to x3 MaGs x3
My name is Margot Ruth. My mom heard my name from a soap opera (i think it was As The World Turns) and fell in love with the name Margot. Ruth is after my dad's mother, and my mom's grandmother.

If I were a boy I would have been Spencer, and I don't think they had a mn picked out. If they did, I don't know it. I think they just liked the name.

My sister is Claire Anna. Claire because they liked the name. She was going to be Katherine, but it was too popular so they went with Claire. Anna is after my dad's grandmother. If she was a boy she would have been Gavin Samuel. Gavin because they liked it. Samuel after my grandfather.

Favorite Girls Names: Annabelle Irene, Ruby Claire, Charlotte Rose, and Stella Louise.
Favorite Boys Names: Nathaniel Grey, Sebastian Eric, Connor Thomas, and Elijah Robert.

Myspace*Photos
February 2nd, 2005, 12:15 PM
Platinum Supermommy
i am rebecca because of rachel and rebecca in the bible(my sisters name is rachel. i dont really know who rachel and rebecca are just that they were names from the bible) and my middle name is grace after my great great grandma or something.

February 2nd, 2005, 02:00 PM
Elliehunny's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via MSN to Elliehunny
My name is Eleanore Grace, both names are after my Mums Grandmothers.
Lorenzo Tobias Beau born 8th April 2005!

February 3rd, 2005, 06:49 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Sarah Melissa.

I was named after my two great-grandmothers. Sadie passed away 6 months (to the day) before I was born, so my mother named me Sarah to honor her...in order not to shortchange my other great-grandmother, she used her name as my middle name.
February 3rd, 2005, 07:17 PM
DananaLuvsGabby's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to DananaLuvsGabby
My name is Dana Lynne. I was supposed to be Lacy Alicia till 2 weeks before I was born and my mom's best friend Dana Lynn was killed in a car accident, a drunk driver killer her. So, she named me after her.
February 6th, 2005, 07:49 PM
Cyndee's Avatar Mommy to 3 tagalongs
Send a message via Yahoo to Cyndee
My name is Cynthia Jo.. My dad's mom wanted to name me Charlene after my dad (Charles).. My mom didn't get along with my grandmother.. So I was named Cynthia... Jo is after my grandpa (my mom's dad.. ) My sister is Jenny Rebecca.. She was named after the gerber baby that was on the comercials at that time..
February 12th, 2005, 07:48 PM
Veteran
My parents wanted to name me Estelle after my great-grandmother, but it just sounded SO old, so I got Estee Lynn instead. The Lynn is after my aunt. Considering that every Estelle that I have ever met is much much older than I am, I am grateful for Estee.
February 17th, 2005, 06:05 AM
Lilah's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
My name is Lilah. I was named after my great grandmother. The name means "night" or "beauty of the night".
February 17th, 2005, 10:19 AM
jamie1005's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm Jamie Christine - Jamie from the Bionic Woman, apparently that was Lindsay Wagner's name on the show?? I was almost Lindsay though. They actually thought I was a boy and I was going to be Jeremy, but I surprised them!

</div>
February 17th, 2005, 10:37 AM
CocoHunny's Avatar Foxxy Mommie
Send a message via AIM to CocoHunny
My name is Tamika Vanessa,my father wanted to name me but he was away and i was 2 months pre-mature so the doctors and the nurses gave me my name,he wanted to name me Tamara but now my little sister have that name

wanting,but waiting (sigh)
February 18th, 2005, 06:17 PM
queenofthecastle's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
My name is Angela Shanniel. My parents named me after the Rolling Stones song Angie and my middle name came from the perfume/makeup line Chanel.

Angie

=May '05 and '11

February 24th, 2005, 07:57 PM
~Cupcake~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
My name is Christa Jane. I was due on Christmas day so that had to do with the Christa part and my Mom always loved the name Jane, but my Dad did not like Jane for a first name. He wanted to name me Rebecca. And if I was a boy I would have been William Emile Alexander (Emile and Alex were my grandpa's)

February 25th, 2005, 06:05 AM
frgsonmysox's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to frgsonmysox Send a message via MSN to frgsonmysox Send a message via Yahoo to frgsonmysox
My name is Bethany Faye

My mom was originally going to name me Britany, but my last name being England she figured I would get teased (british england). So she chose Bethany from the bible. Faye is a tradition in our family. One girl from each generation. My mom's middle name is Fay, my great aunts, and 2 cousins all have the middle name Fay.

I spell mine Faye, my moms Fay, and my daughter, if I have one Fae
~Beth~ Wife to my Airman Chris, and mommy to: Anthony Nathaniel (8/31/04), Anastasia Fae (8/01/06), Baby C (lost on 10/12/07), David Cillian (7/31/08), Charles George (4/29/10), and Alan Christopher (2/22/12)

My BLOG - A Day In The Life of a Freg (it's a little bit of everything!)
February 26th, 2005, 09:01 AM
Frelle's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via ICQ to Frelle Send a message via AIM to Frelle Send a message via Yahoo to Frelle
My name is Jennifer Ellen. They assumed I would be a boy, because of the family history of boys on my dad's side, and I'd have been named Mark. They liked Jennifer, and did not know it was so popular that year. Ellen because I was born on my mom's sister's 28th birthday. Ellen is Ellen Kathleen, grandma was Dorothy Ellen, Dorothy's MIL was Sarah Ellen, and Dorothy's grandma was Mary Ellen.

Ellen is also my daughter Grace's middle name.

Thank you BAM for my signature!!

March 5th, 2005, 03:46 AM
Regina's Avatar Regular
Mine is Regina Leonie.
My mum always like the name Regina, and her middle name is Leonie, as is my grandma's, my great grandma's etc. I broke the tradition when I named Lexie after mum, I don't really like Leonie but I'm going to name my next girl something something Leonie. I was going to name Lexie Lexie Abigail Leonie but I didnt like how it went..
My dad doesnt like my name lol, he calls me Reg

<center><p style="background:white;"><font face="verdana,arial,sans-serif" size="1" color="black">Michelle Harper Ramsey</font>
</p></center>

www.schapellecorby.com.au Help Free Schapelle
www.dontshootschapelle.com
March 5th, 2005, 04:31 PM
Mega Super Mommy
My name is Lydia Denise.

They were going to name me Denise, but they couldn't think of a middle name they liked to go with it. My mom then heard the name Lydia somewhere, and remembered that she knew someone named Lydia when she was little, and she always loved that name. Also, Lydia is from the Bible, so, they decided on Lydia Denise. If I was a boy, I was going to be named Thomas Franklin because my dad's uncle and my mom's grandfather were both named Thomas Franklin.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search