Future kids names?

Forum: Baby Names

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Baby Names LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 14th, 2009, 09:48 AM
Shades of Grey's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Has anyone picked out their future childrens names??

If we have a girl, she will be Alori (Al-er-y) after my mom, Lori. One middle name will be Faith. I like Alori Eila Faith C. but my hubby isnt sure about Eila.

If we have a boy, we are screwed! lol, we had so much trouble coming up with Greyson! All I know is one of his middle names would be Asher. We have very different taste in boys names! I dont know what would go well with Greyson either...

Thank you *Kiliki* for my awesome siggy!

I am peace, full of unconditional love. I am confident and in tune with the Divine, receptive to guidance.
January 14th, 2009, 09:50 AM
~Valerie~
We're not having anymore kids so i don't need to worry about that but i love Greyson
January 14th, 2009, 09:54 AM
Hey There's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We keep naming future children but they don't seem to stay the same! Right now, if we had a girl, she would be Linden Mae and if we had a boy, he'd be Vaughn Sebastian. Ask me tomorrow and it might be different.
January 14th, 2009, 10:08 AM
Quiet-storm's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to Quiet-storm Send a message via Yahoo to Quiet-storm
Our girl/s names would most likely be Irelynn and Scarlett. I also love the name lilianna. We both would like a girl first..so we havent really discussed any boy names as yet since we still have quite a while before TTC.
January 14th, 2009, 10:17 AM
Thanks, Valerie! I love his name... i feel like it will be hard to get a second childs name thats good enough to compare!

Linden, I love this name! Very cute!

Nessa- I really like Irelynn! Ive never seen that before!

I am peace, full of unconditional love. I am confident and in tune with the Divine, receptive to guidance.
January 14th, 2009, 10:26 AM
LadyGamer's Avatar Objection!!!
we don't have anything set in stone except for the boys middle names (two middle names run in DH's family).

_____ Ketler Liam.

Ketler is my g-ma's maiden name and Liam is for William, which is DH's middle name, but doesn't want to use. We're also tossing up _____ Ketler Anderson. Anderson would be for son of Andrew (is that tacky?)

Thank you, Jaidynsmum, for the amazing siggy

January 14th, 2009, 10:34 AM
Two middle names runs in my family too. It complicates things sometimes!! I dont think Kelter Anderson is tacky! It has good meaning. I like the way Kelter Liam flows though! I like it a lot.

January 14th, 2009, 11:53 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to SK.
Ohhh yayness future children! Ah I think I'll pop this one out first before I think of more kids! Lol.
Nah Im obessed with kids & names, I want a house full of kids but DF ruled that out ( )- possibly 4 children.

For another girl I havent got a clue! Eloise would be in the MN some where - we also use 2 middle names. Most the names I love DF hates.

For another boy; Colten or Jericho. Most likely Jericho as we were planning to use that for Logan but DF's mum had a headfit. So we were planning to use it if we were having a boy this time around.

January 14th, 2009, 11:59 AM
Cooper Ry for a boy and probably Kennedy Rose for a girl but thats up in the air.
January 14th, 2009, 12:27 PM
I_Run_with_Scissors
yes but they change all the time LOL
January 14th, 2009, 12:57 PM
Amber76's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Amber76
They change all the time but if I had to pick today. . .

Genevieve (still working on middle names)

Samuel Garrett James

Our children will all have 2 middle names. Both middle names will be family names.

Katerina 01/10/07 Gabriella 12/29/09 2012 2013
January 14th, 2009, 01:40 PM
Londa's Avatar At the Crossroads
I've got two girls names picked out (as of today)

Lillia Josephine and Francesca Willow

1 Boy name

Quincy Ellis

Don't know if dh would go for any of those. He got tired of me bugging him about names long ago. The kid would have to be arriving tomorrow for him to discuss names again.

January 14th, 2009, 02:41 PM
Elysia's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to Elysia Send a message via MSN to Elysia
hmm well for girls I've been stuck on

Gabrielle Renee
and
Maeve Isabella

for quite awhile and for boys I've loved

Noah Edward
and
Jasper Henry

for about the same length of time
January 14th, 2009, 02:58 PM
Mega Super Mommy
well our son due in may will be named malachi nathaniel(set on malachi,not 100% on nathaniel)
our 4 year old son is Israel II and our 22 month old daughter is Sofia Isabella Marie

if we had another son he would be Caleb Zechariah
another son would be Cuahtemoc

other daughters Carolina Naomi and Lilliana Claire

but we're not planning on anymore after Malachi
January 14th, 2009, 03:09 PM
JediRach's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to JediRach
For boys we like Noah Vincent Edward and William "Liam" Christopher John

For Girls we like Lily Elizabeth (insert second middle name) and Leah Quinn (insert second middle name).

Our furbabies are named Cooper Frederick and Scout Sophia.

Harper Elizabeth
July 26, 2010
7 pounds, 6 ounces and 19 1/2 inches long

January 14th, 2009, 07:29 PM
Veteran
If we ahve a girl her name will be "Loreli Grace" and if we have a boy we're in trouble because we are so conflicted and both stubborn, so we are having trouble compromising lol I like "Preston" he likes "jackson"...so we'll see! Hopefully we have a girl next! lol

January 14th, 2009, 07:36 PM
Actually, its family tradition to give 2 middle names. One dedicated to family-mine is Lorisa, for my mom Lori and her twin sister Lisa, and one for character-mine is Faith. My sister is Aubrey Hope Elizabeth-Elizabeth being my mothers great aunt.

My son is Greyson Merrick Hunter. Merrick means Of the sea or ruler of the sea and he is a pisces. Hunter is for my maiden name, Hunt. It also happened to spell my dads name in the center-Mer(Rick Hunt)er.

January 14th, 2009, 07:39 PM
MommaOnCloud9's Avatar Mommy of 3!
Quote:
Gosh I guess its becoming the new trendeigh thing to give 2 mns..............whatever fn followed by whatever and whatever else we like.[/b]
I'm missing your point? Three of the five women here who said they'll be using 2 mns said it's a family tradition and/or they'll be using family names. It doesn't sound like they're doing it because it's popular. And, as it's a family tradition, it's not something new to their families.

Since I love longer girl names, I stick with just one mn myself. We're 95% sure our next girl will be: Liliana "Lily" Juliette (family mn). I didn't realize Liliana was getting so popular; but two of you have already posted it. Wow.

For a boy, we'll be using Thomas for a middle name as it's a family name and the island Dh and I were married at. But, we haven't narrowed the fn down to one.
Grayson Thomas
Jack Thomas or
William Thomas

BTW. I love Greyson Merrick Hunter! You're right. It will be hard to create a follow-up to that!

January 14th, 2009, 08:01 PM
Amber76's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Amber76
Quote:
Quote:
Gosh I guess its becoming the new trendeigh thing to give 2 mns..............whatever fn followed by whatever and whatever else we like.[/b]
I'm missing your point? Three of the five women here who said they'll be using 2 mns said it's a family tradition and/or they'll be using family names. It doesn't sound like they're doing it because it's popular. And, as it's a family tradition, it's not something new to their families.

Since I love longer girl names, I stick with just one mn myself. We're 95% sure our next girl will be: Liliana "Lily" Juliette (family mn). I didn't realize Liliana was getting so popular; but two of you have already posted it. Wow.

For a boy, we'll be using Thomas for a middle name as it's a family name and the island Dh and I were married at. But, we haven't narrowed the fn down to one.
Grayson Thomas
Jack Thomas or
William Thomas

BTW. I love Greyson Merrick Hunter! You're right. It will be hard to create a follow-up to that!
[/b]

I would just ignore them. It is their 1st post, it looks to me like someone trying to start trouble.

Katerina 01/10/07 Gabriella 12/29/09 2012 2013

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search