MN for Alori?

Forum: Baby Names

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Baby Names LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 2nd, 2009, 01:35 PM
Shades of Grey's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Alori pronounced Al-er-y, for my mom, Lori. We will use 2 middle names, one of which will most likely be Faith. These are some other names we have tossed around for a while, as an example of our taste and style...

Jocelyn
Octavia
Eila
Eden
Seneca
Paige

Any great ideas?

Thank you *Kiliki* for my awesome siggy!

I am peace, full of unconditional love. I am confident and in tune with the Divine, receptive to guidance.
February 2nd, 2009, 02:42 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to SK.
Eloise
Cassidy
Josephine
Amera
Piper
Odette
Stella
Fairamay

February 2nd, 2009, 09:28 PM
Miracle's Avatar ♥ Melissa ♥
I like Alori Eden. I think a shorter name (1-2 syllables) would sound best because it's three syllables long.

February 3rd, 2009, 05:55 AM
Quiet-storm's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to Quiet-storm Send a message via Yahoo to Quiet-storm
I like Alori Paige
February 3rd, 2009, 06:35 AM
IAmMomMomIAm
I could go for any of them except Paige. Paige by itself works, but Alori Faith Paige (or Paige Faith) doesn't sound right to me. I like the flow of 3, 2, 1.
February 3rd, 2009, 06:52 AM
Baby Names Host
Send a message via AIM to carlyheartsphil
Luna
Zora
Kaia
Penelope
Lauren
Delilah
Claudia
Gemma
Sabina

February 3rd, 2009, 07:27 AM
Quote:
I could go for any of them except Paige. Paige by itself works, but Alori Faith Paige (or Paige Faith) doesn't sound right to me. I like the flow of 3, 2, 1.[/b]
Our last name is Clarke so I think the middle name(s) should be longer, too... If we use Faith I think it should be Alori Faith, so that Faith Clarke dont end up together...

I like Alori Eden, probably the best out of these, but I just cant come up with TWO middle names that work...

I used to have Kaya on my list, then my aunt named her horse Kaya...

I am peace, full of unconditional love. I am confident and in tune with the Divine, receptive to guidance.
February 3rd, 2009, 05:32 PM
IAmMomMomIAm
Quote:
Quote:
I could go for any of them except Paige. Paige by itself works, but Alori Faith Paige (or Paige Faith) doesn't sound right to me. I like the flow of 3, 2, 1.[/b]
Our last name is Clarke so I think the middle name(s) should be longer, too... If we use Faith I think it should be Alori Faith, so that Faith Clarke dont end up together...

I like Alori Eden, probably the best out of these, but I just cant come up with TWO middle names that work...

I used to have Kaya on my list, then my aunt named her horse Kaya...
[/b]
To me, Faith + Eden seems rather religious. Which is fine if that's your thing, just something to consider if you're not the religious type. With a one syllable last name, I'd probably go 3, 3, 1, 1. Alori Seneca Faith Clarke or Jocelyn Faith sounds best to me.

You could also morph Faith into something with two syllables, like Faithlyn.

You can also just ignore me.. I'm an English Lit major and the whole "rhythm" things to words is built into my brain. =P
February 4th, 2009, 09:21 AM
No, I appreciate your opinion! I look at things by syllables any rhythem too... I am not particularly religious. Faith is my favorite word and is one of my middle names, thats my reason for using it. It just seems tricky to make it work with anything else! I think I like Alori Faith, then at least 2 syllables... that way its 3-1-2-1

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search