Lots of recently born celebrity babies.

Forum: Baby Names

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Baby Names LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 13th, 2009, 10:47 PM
ImagineOctober's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Here are some of the baby names of celebrity babies born recently. Well, within the last few months! WDYT?

Actor Tobey Maguire and his wife, Jennifer Meyer welcomed a baby boy named Otis Tobias Maguire. Otis joins big sister, Ruby Sweetheart.

Actress Molly Ringwald and husband, Panio Gianopoulos welcome fraternal M/F twins Adele Georgiana and son Roman Stylianos. Georgiana and Roman join big sis, Mathilda Ereni.

Nascar Driver, Matt Kenseth and wife Katie welcomed their first child daughter Kaylin Nicola Kenseth.

Mira Sorvino and hubby Christopher Backus welcomed a baby boy named Holden Paul Terry Backus. Holden joins big sister Mattea, 4, and big brother Johnny, 3.

Singer Carnie Wilson and hubby Rob Bonfiglio welcome a daughter named Luciana Bella. Luciana joins big sister Lola Sofia.

Gossip Girl star Kelly Rutherford welcomes a daughter Helena Grace to join big brother Heremes.

Ugly Betty star Ana Ortiz and husband Noah Lebenzon welcomed a baby girl named Paloma Louise.

Actor Chad Lowe and girlfriend Kim Painter welcome daughter Mabel Painter Lowe.

Comedian/Actress Wanda Sykes and wife Alex welcome twins a daughter named Olivia Lou and son Lucas Claude.

Musician and lead singer of The Foo Fighters Dave Grohl and wife Jordyn Blum welcome daughter Harper Willow. Harper joins big sis Violet Maye.

Iron Chef Cat Cora and wife Jennifer welcome son Thatcher Julius. He joins brothers Caje and Zoran. Cat is ALSO pregnant and expecting soon. All 4 children are from the same sperm donor.
July 14th, 2009, 12:06 AM
KirstyB's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Love Dave Grohls' two daughter names.
Baby #4: Due 16/09/14
July 14th, 2009, 08:40 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Helena Grace is my favorite from the list.

Matt Kenseth is actually a relative of mine through marriage.
July 14th, 2009, 09:23 AM
Bedazzled's Avatar Mommy to my own superhero
Actor Tobey Maguire and his wife, Jennifer Meyer welcomed a baby boy named Otis Tobias Maguire. Otis joins big sister, Ruby Sweetheart.
While Otis Tobias is nmsAA, it's not horrible. Ruby is great. Sweetheart though?

Actress Molly Ringwald and husband, Panio Gianopoulos welcome fraternal M/F twins Adele Georgiana and son Roman Stylianos. Georgiana and Roman join big sis, Mathilda Ereni.
Names aren't my style but go well together.

Nascar Driver, Matt Kenseth and wife Katie welcomed their first child daughter Kaylin Nicola Kenseth.
Cute and simple (compared to most celebrity baby names)
Mira Sorvino and hubby Christopher Backus welcomed a baby boy named Holden Paul Terry Backus. Holden joins big sister Mattea, 4, and big brother Johnny, 3.
I really like Holden Paul but do not like Terry.

Singer Carnie Wilson and hubby Rob Bonfiglio welcome a daughter named Luciana Bella. Luciana joins big sister Lola Sofia.
Very pretty.

Gossip Girl star Kelly Rutherford welcomes a daughter Helena Grace to join big brother Heremes.
Very pretty, however, I do not like Heremes.

Ugly Betty star Ana Ortiz and husband Noah Lebenzon welcomed a baby girl named Paloma Louise.
Not a fan of Paloma.

Not a fan of Mabel.

Comedian/Actress Wanda Sykes and wife Alex welcome twins a daughter named Olivia Lou and son Lucas Claude.
I don't care for Lou but I do like Olivia and Lucas as twins.

Musician and lead singer of The Foo Fighters Dave Grohl and wife Jordyn Blum welcome daughter Harper Willow. Harper joins big sis Violet Maye.
Very pretty.

Iron Chef Cat Cora and wife Jennifer welcome son Thatcher Julius. He joins brothers Caje and Zoran. Cat is ALSO pregnant and expecting soon. All 4 children are from the same sperm donor.
This name is my favorite.
July 14th, 2009, 06:18 PM
MommaOnCloud9's Avatar Mommy of 3!
Otis Tobias Maguire joins big sister, Ruby Sweetheart. Otis reminds me of the Garfield cartoon and I'm not a fan of the mn although I realize its after Toby. Ruby has really started to grow on me, especially since I know now its a family name. But, Sweetheart? No way!

M/F twins Adele Georgiana and Roman Stylianos join big sis Mathilda Ereni. I love Georgiana and Roman but the other names are nmsaa.

Kaylin Nicola Kenseth. The whole name is nmsaa.

Holden Paul Terry Backus joins big sister Mattea, 4, and big brother Johnny, 3. Holden Paul is okay. I'm not a fan of Terry. I love Mattea and Johnny/Jack. This is one of my fave sibsets listed.

Luciana Bella joins big sister Lola Sofia. I love Luciana "Lucy", Bella, and Sofia. Lola is just okay but it goes well with Sofia. This is 1 of 2 of my favorite sibsets listed.

Helena Grace to join big brother Heremes. I'm not a fan of these fns at all. Grace is a nice mn.

Paloma Louise. Ick.

Mabel Painter Lowe. Ick.

twins Olivia Lou and Lucas Claude. I love Olivia and Lucas is nice too. I'm not a fan of the mns.

Harper Willow joins big sis Violet Maye. I don't like any of these names. I prefer Willa to Willow too.

Thatcher Julius joins brothers Caje and Zoran. Julius is a nice mn. I kinda like Zoran. I don't care for any of the other names.
July 14th, 2009, 08:25 PM
bluebutterfly's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Harper Willow is pretty much the only one I like. I love Grace though.

Thank you tasha_mae for the awesome siggy!

July 15th, 2009, 02:29 AM
Cece
I didn't know Wanda Sykes had kids....
July 15th, 2009, 04:24 AM
HippieLove's Avatar Modern Day Brady Bunch
Send a message via MSN to HippieLove

Otis is cute but NMS as for their daughter, sweetheart as a middle name........ no

Actress Molly Ringwald and husband, Panio Gianopoulos welcome fraternal M/F twins Adele Georgiana and son Roman Stylianos. Georgiana and Roman join big sis, Mathilda Ereni. Love all 3 names!!

cute very normal

Mira Sorvino and hubby Christopher Backus welcomed a baby boy named Holden Paul Terry Backus. Holden joins big sister Mattea, 4, and big brother Johnny, 3. I love Mattea I don't really like the spelling I think its manly reminds me of Matthew but I'm not a real fan of Holden and Johnny

Gorgeous names!! I love Sofia as a MN its so pretty

NMS

NMSAA

Mabel... seriously? My grandmothers MN is Mabel

Comedian/Actress Wanda Sykes and wife Alex welcome twins a daughter named Olivia Lou and son Lucas Claude. sweet

Musician and lead singer of The Foo Fighters Dave Grohl and wife Jordyn Blum welcome daughter Harper Willow. Harper joins big sis Violet Maye. LOVE Harper Willow gorgeous!! Not a huge fan of Violet but its cute and Maye is always a sweet MN

Iron Chef Cat Cora and wife Jennifer welcome son Thatcher Julius. He joins brothers Caje and Zoran. Cat is ALSO pregnant and expecting soon. All 4 children are from the same sperm donor. I really like Thatcher, Caje is cute not really my style I don't like Zoren at all

That was fun

Emma, girlfriend of Loz, future step-mama to J (15) and K (10), Mama to Jaelah (8), Oliver (5), Mianna (4) and Harper (2), WTTC our first together, in 2015.
July 15th, 2009, 05:02 AM
SummerBabies11's Avatar Mega Super Duper Mommy
they are all a little off the wall! some are cute, and I've heard before, some are themed,

Sweetheart?

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search