if you could...

Forum: Baby Names

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Baby Names LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 14th, 2009, 06:38 PM
Baby Names Host
Send a message via AIM to carlyheartsphil
rename the last baby born in your family (could be a sibling, a niece/nephew, a cousin etc.) what would you name them?

my cousin had a second little girl a few months ago.. her older daughter is named Hannah Lily... the new baby is named Emily Faith. I would change Emily Faith to Amelia Ruby.

July 14th, 2009, 06:43 PM
LadyGamer's Avatar Objection!!!
My cousin just had a baby, Kaveri (Avery with K) Simone. I would have named her Cadence Simone (Kaydence was the name she had picked out for most of the pregnancy).

Thank you, Jaidynsmum, for the amazing siggy

July 14th, 2009, 06:48 PM
MommaOnCloud9's Avatar Mommy of 3!
My son is the newest family member (although he is expecting a cousin in January). We love his name as is: Max Anthony (mn = FIL's fn). If I had to name him something else, we were strongly considering Owen Anthony while pregnant and now we like Jack Henry (after Dh's grandpa).

If we have another son, we're strongly considering Owen Jack Henry.
July 14th, 2009, 09:18 PM
Miracle's Avatar ♥ Melissa ♥
My daughter is the last born of our family.. If I could change her name to anything it would probably be Eliana.

July 14th, 2009, 09:22 PM
bluebutterfly's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
That last baby born in my family was my son. If I had had my way his name would have been Cohen Nicholas.

Thank you tasha_mae for the awesome siggy!

July 14th, 2009, 10:34 PM
Cece
The side of the family I still talk to; the youngest would be my brother, Matthew Kennedy. I'd probably have named him Curtis Robert (ironically those are my initials).
July 15th, 2009, 12:43 AM
Flash 49's Avatar Veteran
My niece, has a baby boy 3 weeks ago. She named him, Harper Joseph. I would rename him, Leo Alexander.

Robert Mark~24th October,1985~23 years
Michael Luke~22nd March, 1989~20 years
Patrick Vincent~5th August, 1996~13 years
July 15th, 2009, 04:48 AM
MaggieLizer's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
My niece's name is Chloe Layne. I don't know why but this name just popped into my head and I think it suits her. I would rename her Lila June.

July 15th, 2009, 05:31 AM
HippieLove's Avatar Modern Day Brady Bunch
Send a message via MSN to HippieLove
Last born was my son and I sometimes have name regrets

Emma, girlfriend of Loz, future step-mama to J (15) and K (10), Mama to Jaelah (8), Oliver (6), Mianna (4) and Harper (2),

July 15th, 2009, 08:42 AM
LuvMyToriBug's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Well my daughter was the last baby in my family and I love her name, but I would have liked to name her Reagan but my DH did not agree.

July 15th, 2009, 09:24 AM
enchantingdragon's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
My cousin had a little boy name Ethan about a year ago. I would have named him Tristan.
July 15th, 2009, 10:27 AM
Bedazzled's Avatar Mommy to my own superhero
My BIL & SIL had a baby 2 months ago: Layton Cove. I really like his name but I would have spelled it Leighton Cove. If I HAD to change it, I would make Cove his first name...that's what he was referred to all throughout the pregnancy and it just suits him.
July 15th, 2009, 11:49 AM
.h00dihoo.this.'s Avatar *Siggy.Legend*
Send a message via MSN to .h00dihoo.this. Send a message via Yahoo to .h00dihoo.this.
last baby born in my family was my Nephew, hes 9 months.. His name is Adrian Christopher.

if I could rename him.. im not so sure i would LOL because hes not my child to have to deal with his name.. i really dont love his name though.. its just WAY to common for my liking (unless a namesake, in which case.. its not).. but i really dont know lOL.. he looks like an adrian to me now.
July 15th, 2009, 12:34 PM
Mega Super Mommy
My son is the last one born in the family, and I LOVE his name. He is such a Toby. But all through the pregnancy I was pushing for Jonah Daniel. DH vetoed it.

July 15th, 2009, 12:39 PM
IAmMomMomIAm
Lauren is the most recently born in my family.. Lauren suits her, and I'm not sure I'd name her anything else.. we considered tons of other times, and decided on Lauren pretty mutually. I might have named her Meadow or Sunshine or Ariadne if I was just going by what names I love the most.
July 15th, 2009, 12:47 PM
m.and.a
My daughter was the last born in my family. If I had to rename her, I'd change her middle name and call her Willa Frances.

I have a cousin who had a baby and named her Samantha Faye- I haven't met her, and may never, so I can't rename her.
July 15th, 2009, 08:57 PM
*Hayley*
the last baby born in my family was to my cousin, and she named her daughter Kenzie. I think it's an adorable name.
July 15th, 2009, 09:03 PM
MamaTo2Ls's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Laylah was the last born in my family. I LOVE her name! If I had to rename her, it would probably be Abigail. Her middle names would stay the same.

<a href="http://lilypie.com" target="_blank">

July 15th, 2009, 09:19 PM
Gaby&Emmy'sMama's Avatar aka NZ-Emma
I think Gaby is the last baby who was born in our family, and I can't imagine her being called anything else LOL, so it's hard for me to say.........

Maybe Camdyn Eleanor...

July 16th, 2009, 10:47 AM
MidgeMadge's Avatar Queen Turd. Bow down.
The last in our family was actually my daughter, Alexis. Can't imagine her as ANYTHING different... but if I had to pick I'd choose Hannah.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search