U kno the name is right when ya instantly fall in love & can picture ur baby

Forum: Baby Names

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Baby Names LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 31st, 2009, 09:33 AM
Super Mommy
Have you tossed around names for months, changed your mind, thought you were set on one, then to only change it again? And then you finally put that one name together and you fall in love? That happened to me the other day! After 2 months of going back and forth on a few names, i was sitting on couch, put a name together and Boom! Fell in love and could literally picture this little one. It was the best feeling. I wrote it down on paper along with my other childrens names and it just fits perfect.

My girls go by first and middle names. We have Izabella Quinn and Marissa Ayla. When we speak to them its Izzy Quinn & Rissy Ayla. Dont ask me why Lol.

So baby #5, if a girl, will be....Alexandria Brooklyn. She will go by Ali Brooke.

Izzy Quinn & Rissy Ayla & Ali Brooke...I love it!

You know its meant to be when its the first name that the hubby and all 4 children scream Yes to! We all agree and can see little Ali Brooke as part of our family

I can Not however come up with anything for a boy. I mean nothing. Nada. Zippo. Zero. Both my boys have very traditional names. Michael Lee & John Louis. Both are named after grandpas first and middle names. So i never got to pick a boy name, but now i feel like i should stay with a traditional name.
What do you think? And any suggestions for a boy name that would go good with my other 2?
July 31st, 2009, 09:40 AM
girlggc's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I actually really like traditional boys names. I'll offer some combos for you.
Daniel Joseph
Nicholas William
Christopher David
Andrew Joshua
Robert Nathan
Anthony Thomas
Matthew Alexander
Brian Richard
Gregory Adam
Joel Edward
Timothy Ryan

Thank you to pattyandthemoos for the beautiful siggie!

July 31st, 2009, 09:43 AM
Bedazzled's Avatar Mommy to my own superhero
I have to agree, the name sounds beautiful with your other girls names Congrats on finding the perfect name! Are there any other men in your family that you would like to honor with your next son's name?
July 31st, 2009, 09:57 AM
Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by TJJ1209 View Post
I have to agree, the name sounds beautiful with your other girls names Congrats on finding the perfect name! Are there any other men in your family that you would like to honor with your next son's name?
I would love to name a boy after my dad. I dont have a relationship with him tho, so not sure how he would feel about it. Its not him and not me, its the wicked stepmother that prevents us from a relationship. We have tried, but i seriously think she threatens my father or something. Its really bad situation. But anyway,...his name is Timothy Allen. I like Timmy. My dad is 48 yrs old and they still call him Timmy. I think its so cute. Here's my prob,..our last name is Thomas. No big deal really, other than the fact my father in law is also Tim. So we would have 2 Tim Thomas, and my son wouldnt even be named after father in law. So thats kinda out of question.

I only have 1 sibling. We are extremly close! His name is Jesse Ryan, which i love, but hubbs not so much. I would like to use Ryan in the name somewhere tho.

Husbands vote is Tyler James.
I like Jace Matthew,..but kids have a half brother Chase. SO that doesnt work either. Ugh, lets just pray for a GIRL !!
July 31st, 2009, 10:45 AM
girlggc's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have an idea. How about James Ryan, Tyler Ryan, Ryan James, or Ryan Tyler?

Thank you to pattyandthemoos for the beautiful siggie!

July 31st, 2009, 10:59 AM
IAmMomMomIAm
Jesse Allen
James Allen
Tyler Allen
Jesse James!!! hehe
July 31st, 2009, 11:04 AM
Momtothe6thpower's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I love the name you've picked for a girl
I think James fits in very well w/ the names of your boys.
Maybe....
James Ryan
James Allen

NN could be Jamie. It's not Timmy but still cute.

Just wanted to add that I also have 5 kiddos and as time went on I too had to have a certain style for my girls names and a certain style for my boys names. I'm relieved to see I'm not the only one that does that, LOL!
July 31st, 2009, 12:09 PM
Chicago12386
Well yes that has happened with us. Sawyer Lee we have been set on since before we were pregnant. But we couldn't decide on a girls name then I came up with Chyler Alexis, its been the only name that my husband and I agreed on from the start.

Anyways as far as for if you have a boy. Some more traditional boys names I like are.

Benjamin Scott
Samuel Alexander
Micah Alexander
Alexander Cole
Samuel James
James Wyatt
July 31st, 2009, 10:07 PM
Gaby&Emmy'sMama's Avatar aka NZ-Emma
Yes!! The other night I thought of Emersyn Grace and have fallen so madly in love with it!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search