mtv show

Forum: Baby Names

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Baby Names LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 24th, 2006, 03:23 PM
mom2LyricStoryLegend's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to mom2LyricStoryLegend
I can't remember what the name of the show is but it is with the guy from O-town, Ashley something...he named his son Lyric. Of course because my daughter is named Lyric, this just totally sounds like a girls name to me. WDYT?
March 24th, 2006, 03:35 PM
~Katie~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
its called there and back...and I thought Lyric sounded like a girl name to me as well....but then again Ashley is a girls name to me...
March 24th, 2006, 04:44 PM
Veteran
I couldn't imgain calling Lyric a "Boys" name. When I first heard the name I didn't fall in love with it, but also didn't hate it. Now I actually think it's really cute and different... I just can't see a BOY named that! And Ashley is a Girls name to me too!!!

I have two friends that are twin brothers and their names are "Ashley and Morgan" I still think Morgan sounds better on a girl, lol I can't help to think everytime I say their names I'm going to get a reply from one of my girlfriends instead of these manly voices! LOL --
March 24th, 2006, 05:18 PM
mom2LyricStoryLegend's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to mom2LyricStoryLegend
Quote:
I heard an interview with him and he apparently wanted to pick a very "masculine name" for his son since he grew up with a girl's name. Well the lady was like so you picked Lyric!? And he was like well it sounds like Eric...and that's a boy's name.[/b]
That's funny! He wanted to pick a masculine name and everyone I know thinks that Lyric is a girls name! I know 4 other Lyric's (all but one from the internet) and they are all girls!
March 24th, 2006, 05:30 PM
Bre+Will=Reid
I think of a boy when I hear Lyric. I dont like the fact that Ashley Parker Angel named his son that, only because he's a musician and I think that's kind of odd....I dont know. It's like being a hunter and naming your kid "Hunter" hehe.

I love the name Lyric for a girl...I'm a big fan of unique names, so I think it's really cute. Just not for that guy Ashley.
March 26th, 2006, 04:41 AM
Carwen*Angel's Avatar Fly away on my zephyr
Send a message via MSN to Carwen*Angel
Lyric suits a girl way better than it suits a boy. It's a beautiful name too btw.

March 27th, 2006, 12:21 AM
dkmommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
When I first saw that he named his son Lyric...the first thing I thought was hey there's a girl on the boards named that. hahaha so I actually thought of your daughter's name when I heard it[/b]
ROFLMAO - me too!!!!!!
and i also think it is 100% girls name
April 5th, 2006, 09:50 AM
Tanookie82's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I think Lyric is definitely a girl name. Ashley, too!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search