New and need baby name help

Forum: Baby Names

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Baby Names LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 29th, 2010, 06:39 AM
Hey everyone!

My husband and I are expecting our first baby this January. We're having a little boy =) The only problem is we can't settle on a name for him. We've had Kasen picked out for a boy since we were engaged. However not too long after I got pregnant I heard the name Bentley. I fell in love with it! My hubby isn't as fond of the name as me. Hes still set on Kasen. Im not sure which name I should go with. Hes not totally against Bentley. He just doesn't like it as much. For the most part hes telling me to pick which ever one I like better. I have no idea what I should do! I can't pick between them. What do you all think? Which name do you like better?
September 29th, 2010, 07:48 AM
Momtothe6thpower's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I personally like Casen better. (Prefer c's for boy names.)

Do you have a middle name picked already?

Kasen Bentley has a nice flow to it and it would be a win/win for you and your dh.

When I'm Due...

When I think this baby will actually come out

September 29th, 2010, 08:51 AM
Bedazzled's Avatar Mommy to my own superhero
Hi and welcome Congrats on your pregnancy!

I agree with the previous poster about everything. I prefer Casen (this spelling) and I think Casen Bentley sounds nice. I think Casen would age better...I can't imagine a grown man named Bentley. I also like the nickname Case
September 29th, 2010, 08:55 AM
doremi's Avatar Team Blue Mama of Two
I vote for Casen Bentley too

September 29th, 2010, 01:54 PM
Baby Names Host
Send a message via AIM to carlyheartsphil
I like Bentley better. I think you should wait till you see him and then decide which name fits him!

September 30th, 2010, 02:28 PM
WhoaMomma!'s Avatar Danielle
Personally I prefer Cason Bentley or Bentley Cason. He will have the nn options of either Case or Ben. You might choose the fn based on which nn you like best bc the odds of a grown man going by Cason or Bentley seem slim to me.

My daughter is perfect, but her birth was not. If you or someone you love is struggling to cope with a traumatic childbirth experience, please visit http://www.solaceformothers.org/
September 30th, 2010, 04:23 PM
*~ Joni ~*'s Avatar Jordana Jacoby & Jamason
the others. I like Kasen (prefer the spelling Cason) I think Cason Bentley sounds great and the nickname Case will age well
October 1st, 2010, 09:07 AM
Thank you everyone so much for your help Im going to suggest Kasen Bentley to my hubby and see what he thinks. I like it so hopefully he will too!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search