Kristina

Forum: Baby Names

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Baby Names LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 8th, 2006, 10:18 AM
MamaBx3
I love the names you chose for your children ! How did you come up with them ?
June 8th, 2006, 10:38 AM
Kristina's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Kristina
Well thank you warning this will be long because they all have a story so sorry in advance

Janessa Renee was going to be Jayna Alexis because dh and I couldn't agree he liked Shayna and I liked Janessa I had read it in a book when I was 16, so Jayna was a combo but then near the end I really really wanted Janessa so I told dh that we could never have a Shayna in the future if we had a Jayna because they are too much a like so I said how about we use Janessa this time and if we have another girl in the future we can name her Shayna yeah, I'm slick he agreed and then I promptly forgot about the name Shayna, oops.

Xandria Jessie-May was actually going to be Alexandria May. I really liked the name Xandria but dh had crossed it off the list in the beginning. Jessie May was my late grandmothers name and I wanted to honor her by using her name. So again near the end I told dh that I wanted to use my grandmothers full name but Alexandria Jessie May was just too long so how about Xandria Jessie-May again just confused him and got the name that I wanted. Am I mean?

Thayer William we actually both agreed on Thayer is dh's mn and is his Grandma's maiden name so that was a given William is dh's dad's middle name.

Alorah Julianne well we let the older girls help out with this name and they really wanted to name her for a princess so we were contemplating Aurora I really was not to fond of it so I just changed it to Alorah and voila we had our name and everyone was happy. Julianne is a combo of dh's sis Julie and our good friend's mn is Anne.

Nathalia Lynsea so we have never found out what we were going to have and we so thought that she was going to be a boy so we never really had a final girls name. Well out she comes a girl 10 days early so we were really stumped I initially had 3 names I was considering for her so I told dh the names and for him to pick one out the names were Briella, Nataya and Aiyanna (means forever flowering in Native American), and he chose Nataya. He then left to go get the other kiddos and while he was gone the name just wasn't sitting well with me so I started naming names to my lovely and I swear she smiled when I said Nathalia yeah I know it was probably gas but to me it was a sign So when dh came back I told him what happened and what I thought her name should be he just said whatever. Lynsea is a combo of My middle name and dh's other sis's middle name Lynn and my sis Tysea prn Ty C and dh's #3 sis Kelsey.

Told you it was going to be a novel but thanks for asking.

Kristina SAHM of Janessa 16, Xandria 14, Thayer 13, Alorah 10, Nathalia 9, Malayna 7, Sawyer 5, Ryder 3, Kristiana 1 and edd Jan 24

Make a pregnancy ticker

June 9th, 2006, 08:32 PM
MamaBx3
hehe ! Aww, cool !!

Your children are beautiful !!
June 10th, 2006, 03:48 PM
Kristina's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Kristina
Thanks you guys the blonds really do look a lot alike and we call the 2 brunettes the twins they are only 15 months apart, they weigh the exact same and Xandria is only taller by an inch. They get into some major trouble together too.

Kristina SAHM of Janessa 16, Xandria 14, Thayer 13, Alorah 10, Nathalia 9, Malayna 7, Sawyer 5, Ryder 3, Kristiana 1 and edd Jan 24

Make a pregnancy ticker

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search