Hi Girls !

Forum: Baby Names

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Baby Names LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 12th, 2006, 09:45 AM
MamaBx3
I just wanted to introduce myself , for those of you that don't know me .

I'm your new Co-Host !

My name is Britanie .
I'm 18, from Ontario Canada. I have a 4 month old baby girl, Nevaeh Skyy .

I'm really looking forward to co-hosting this board ! It's so fun here.
Make sure you take a look at the Baby Names Games subforum !! The games are fun to play , and it gives you something to do if you're bored .
June 12th, 2006, 09:55 AM
MamaBx3
Hi Kelley !

Congrats on your baby girl ! (I love you Avatar pic!)

Your childrens' names are so cute !! I love the name Kate as a mn !

Do you have any middle names picked out for Grace ?
June 12th, 2006, 10:01 AM
ladyellise's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to ladyellise
Hey Britanie!!

My names Ellise, I'm 19 and from Halifax, Nova Scotia!! I dont have any children yet and I'm not yet trying to concieve but I really love this board!! I love baby names and the people here are all great!! Nice to meet you and Congrats on being the Co-Host of this board!!
<div align="center"></div><div align="center"></div><div align="center"></div><div align="center"></div><div align="center"></div><div align="center"></div><div align="center"></div><div align="center"></div><div align="center"></div><div align="center"></div>
June 12th, 2006, 10:02 AM
MamaBx3
Quote:
Quote:
Hi Kelley !

Do you have any middle names picked out for Grace ?[/b]
Thanks!

Well I like, Dakota..Mallory..Isabelle/a so far for middle names. Still not sure!
[/b]
I love Grace Dakota ! All 3 of those names are really nice !! Good luck deciding ! I'm sure we will be able to help you make a final decision !

Quote:
Hey Britanie!!

My names Ellise, I'm 19 and from Halifax, Nova Scotia!! I dont have any children yet and I'm not yet trying to concieve but I really love this board!! I love baby names and the people here are all great!! Nice to meet you and Congrats on being the Co-Host of this board!! [/b]
Hi Ellise ! ( love your name, btw !)
A fellow Canadian, eh ? Cool !
I really love names , and before I was pregnant I was a member on a lot of baby name message boards on the net .
Thank you so much for the warm welcome !!
June 12th, 2006, 10:22 AM
ladyellise's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to ladyellise
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Hi Kelley !

Do you have any middle names picked out for Grace ?[/b]
Thanks!

Well I like, Dakota..Mallory..Isabelle/a so far for middle names. Still not sure!
[/b]
I love Grace Dakota ! All 3 of those names are really nice !! Good luck deciding ! I'm sure we will be able to help you make a final decision !

Quote:
Hey Britanie!!

My names Ellise, I'm 19 and from Halifax, Nova Scotia!! I dont have any children yet and I'm not yet trying to concieve but I really love this board!! I love baby names and the people here are all great!! Nice to meet you and Congrats on being the Co-Host of this board!! [/b]
Hi Ellise ! ( love your name, btw !)
A fellow Canadian, eh ? Cool !
I really love names , and before I was pregnant I was a member on a lot of baby name message boards on the net .
Thank you so much for the warm welcome !!
[/b]
Awww. Thanks Britanie! I love your name too, it's a really unique spelling. Your daughter Nevaeh is absolutely GORGEOUS btw!! And I love her name, you say it Nuh-vay-ah, right?
<div align="center"></div><div align="center"></div><div align="center"></div><div align="center"></div><div align="center"></div><div align="center"></div><div align="center"></div><div align="center"></div><div align="center"></div><div align="center"></div>
June 12th, 2006, 10:49 AM
MamaBx3
Yep ! nuh-vay-uh .
June 12th, 2006, 11:17 AM
Platinum Supermommy
yay! you'll be great here. you already do a great job. i'm rebecca (23), dh is brad (24) and ashton is (4). we live in arlington, virginia.

June 12th, 2006, 11:40 PM
Mega Super Mommy
i'm janelle, 18, no kids. i loove baby names though [and i go on other boards here too just to read b/c i think it's so fascinating.] haha i'm a dork

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search