Do You Like Your SO's Name?

Forum: Baby Names

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Baby Names LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 15th, 2006, 11:58 AM
beckii's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to beckii Send a message via Yahoo to beckii
What do you think of it? Do you like it? My boyfriend's name is Ryan. I love it. I wish it wasn't his name because I really like it for a boy, I love Rylan..
June 15th, 2006, 12:07 PM
MamaBx3
I love both Ryan and Owen !

Bf is Dakota . I loooove it . I wanted to use it for Nevaeh but he wouldn't go for it lol
I'm trying to talk him into using it for a mn for a boy .

His full name is Vinson Dakota James . Which I really like too ! I think I would use Vinson (or Vincent , which is his dad) as a mn too !
June 15th, 2006, 12:15 PM
ladyellise's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to ladyellise
My boyfriend's name is Mark I like it and we're using Mark Jr. (MJ) for our first son , I also like the names Markus and Marques but they are a little too close to the name Mark, We may use them for mn's though
<div align="center"></div><div align="center"></div><div align="center"></div><div align="center"></div><div align="center"></div><div align="center"></div><div align="center"></div><div align="center"></div><div align="center"></div><div align="center"></div>
June 15th, 2006, 12:53 PM
dkmommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
dh's name is Steven Matthew - but goes by Matt. i don't really like it cuz Matt is my brothers name, and also one of my crazy ex bf's name. i don't care much for steven either, that is his dads name, and also his uncles name. i wish he had a name more "his own" rather than his and everyone elses KWIM?
June 15th, 2006, 12:57 PM
Eka09M
My husband's name is Matthew Bradley, goes by Matt. I may use Matthew as a middle name (and only as a middle name) someday, but I wouldn't ever use Bradley. I don't really like DHs name, but its not as bad as some others.
June 15th, 2006, 01:52 PM
welshmommytobe's Avatar Veteran
DB name is Jay, my little girls name will be Callie Seren Jaye.
I love his name!

<div align="center"></div>
June 15th, 2006, 01:57 PM
picklesmama's Avatar <;,><
Neither hubby nor I are too keen on his name. It's not that we dislike it, but both of us would have preferred his parents used the full form instead of just the nickname. His name is Andy, just Andy, not Andrew. he has always had people assume he was Andrew and it has bothered him, more so growing up, now he is used to it. He was supposed to be Andrew but his Dad did a bit too much celebrating and when filling out the forms in the hospital he decided "folks would just call the boy Andy anyways", so that is what he put. His mom was recovering from her c-section and out of it and by the time she realized the mistake it was a done deal, lol.

Crissy mama to Jack 7.16.01 ~ Mia Bella 10.29.02
Angus Pickle 2.24.04 ~ Sydney Bean 10.26.06 & Kater Tot 2.15.09

Looking for fun lunch ideas for kids? Check out my blog: BentOnBetterLunches!
June 15th, 2006, 06:24 PM
Jen25's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
His name is Jason Eugene. I dont really like either, but I would use Eugene(Jackson Eugene) as a middle name before I would use Jason, lol. He goes by Jay, which is ok.

June 15th, 2006, 07:33 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Mine is Samuel, and I love his name.
June 15th, 2006, 11:01 PM
chlodoll
Hosam? Not really lol I just call him Sam which is ok.
June 16th, 2006, 04:05 AM
gee102
My boyfriend's name is Mark Leon. I LOVE Leon and always have, and I want one of my future children (ages away) to be named Leon. I LOVE Mark also but wouldn't use it as a first name. Probably just a middle name
June 16th, 2006, 06:15 AM
gavsmom's Avatar Veteran
My DH is Jonathan Shay and goes by Shay. I Love the name Shay and its my DS's middle name. Gavin Shay.
June 16th, 2006, 12:36 PM
Regular
My dh's name is Thomas Michael. While it is a very very common name I do like it. He goes by Tommy. I however would not use his fist name for a future child's name but I will probably be using the middle name.
June 16th, 2006, 01:24 PM
*Stacey*'s Avatar life=laundry
Kevin Francis, he obviously HATES his middle name but I guess it was after some great-great grandfather on his mothers side. I don't mind Kevin, but I have a cousin Kevin and another cousins bf's name is Kevin, just too many in my family.
June 16th, 2006, 01:50 PM
*PurpleMidnight*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
dh is Samuel (sam) I like it

June 16th, 2006, 03:22 PM
Marieke's Avatar Mommy to an angel
My SO's name was actually in my name list before I met him, his name is Nathan... So I had to cross that one out, Nathan Junior is out of the question!

TTC since August 2008
6 IUIs:

IVF #1 (september 2012): 11 eggs, none fertilized, no transfer
IVF ICSI #1 (may 2013), 1 blastocyst: (m/c 7 weeks )
FET #1 (october 2013), 1 blastocyst:

IVF ICSI #2 (april 2014): 5 eggs, 4 fertilized, 2 bad quality embryos, no transfer
IVF ICSI #2.1 (coming soon)

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search