do you have too many names you LOVE

Forum: Baby Names

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Baby Names LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 19th, 2006, 07:15 AM
Lash's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
hey guys there is a post out there for names you like but wouldn't use, but how many of you have a list of names, like 4-5 and just aren't having that many children?
Or we have 3 girls names and 3 boy names that we just can't use all of them- example
i feel compelled to use a family name for a girl, and love the honor of using it- annalane for a girl, and sorry guys if you are sick of reading that!
i've always love alexandria for a girl, it was my mom's perfume and just makes me think of her
boys are lucas elisha, maybe a dominic and then husband popped off caden playing a baby game the other day and i just love it. so i'm thinking i'm not alone here!

June 19th, 2006, 07:44 AM
poshyoda's Avatar Member
I have so many that i love and can not decide between, that i have started to use the names for my sims lol
June 19th, 2006, 12:08 PM
Heather1628's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Heather1628 Send a message via Yahoo to Heather1628
Quote:
I have so many that i love and can not decide between, that i have started to use the names for my sims lol[/b]
Good Idea
June 19th, 2006, 02:01 PM
~*kath*~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
me and Britanie were just talking about this the other day!!

haha I have a ton of names I would like to use,, but I just can't use them all,, if I was to use them all I definately would have like 10-12 kids lol

*Taylor Christen Violet Due January 21, 2014*

June 19th, 2006, 04:01 PM
ladyellise's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to ladyellise
I like way too many names that I know I will never use, especially girl's names!! Theres so many pretty ones!
<div align="center"></div><div align="center"></div><div align="center"></div><div align="center"></div><div align="center"></div><div align="center"></div><div align="center"></div><div align="center"></div><div align="center"></div><div align="center"></div>
June 19th, 2006, 04:37 PM
gee102
I have a lot of favourite names. Mite get to use most of them as I don't really plan on having a set amount of children I can also use them as mn's
June 19th, 2006, 04:41 PM
Eka09M
There are a lot of names I LIKE but not a love of names I LOVE. I actually LOVE more boy names than girl names... which is odd for me, but probably because I can't find another girl name that I LOVE as much as my daughter's name, Brinlee. There are probably 5 or 6 boy names that I love and only like 2 girl names that I like... don't LOVE any of them as much as Brinlee. We are hoping for 4 children, so there has to be more names out there somewhere... I'm not just going to "settle". And my name choices change from week to week, LOL so that makes it a little difficult too.
June 19th, 2006, 10:22 PM
Mega Super Mommy
definitely. haha. my list is like 4 pages long on microsoft word and there's NO way i'll ever have that many kids

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search