We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to email@example.com.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
So I am just kinda of starting a baby name list. (not pregnant, yet! ) Just wanted to get some input and suggestions. We have a 7.5 month old who's name is Ari Dustin, Ari=Hebrew for lion Dustin=family namesake. I'd like the next one to have a name with meaning, but everything I'm finding is just stuff I like the sound of. Any likes dislikes or advice is welcome.
Ahlemeier (is my maternal grandparents last name. I'd only use it as a middle name.)
Amree (but maybe it sounds too much like Ari)
Brynn Gracie(is top on our list for a girl, as of now.)
.My Pregnancy Blog.Last update: 01.05.12.
Some babies are born to soon and/or too sick. Arm yourself with knowledge, visit marchofdimes.com!
* I agree that Amree is too close to Ari.
* How is Ahlemeier pronounced? is it Ahl-eh-meer? Cause I think that actually sounds pretty neat.
* Tallis and Berlin are too feminine to be male names, IMO, but are cute for girls.
* Amelie is awesome, I love it.
* Elliott is a nice, classic name. Can't go wrong there.
* Brynn Gracie is cute, but I think Amelie Grace is beautiful.
Some other suggestions:
Eli / Elijah / Elias