Name Questions :)

Forum: Baby Names

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Baby Names LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 17th, 2011, 09:16 AM
LisanAndy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hi ladies! I'm pregnant with my 4th baby and we're going over names since my DH is picky and it takes a while for him to like a name I'd love some input if you wouldn't mind My kids are: Taylor Alyssa, Rylie Elizabeth, and Seth Andrew. Which names go best with our other kids? Any other name suggestions are welcome

**Middle names will be Robert for a boy (for my dad) and for a girl it'll either be Alana (Uh-La-nuh), Alayna (Uh-lay-nuh) or just Lana (for my mom).

GIRLS:
Aubrey
Morgan
Adrienne
Leah

Boys:
Ethan
Jacob
Caleb
Sean

Is baby Aubrey Alana or Jacob Robert?!

October 17th, 2011, 09:30 AM
Aillidh's Avatar Nár lagaí Dia do lámh!
I personally like Leah the best with your other two girls, but I also like Aubrey.

Ethan and Caleb are my favorites for a boy, I think Sean's a bit close to Seth or I'd use that
TTC#1 Red Sox Fan
Mama to Pit bulls (Z&M)
October 17th, 2011, 09:42 AM
mrsjl's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
since your girls are Taylor and Rylie, which could both be used for a boy, I would go with another unisex name for a girl this time too. my first thought was Morgan but I think I prefer Aubrey because there is a Y in it like your other girls.

for a boy I like Caleb.

so if I were you, I would either go with Aubrey or Caleb.

October 17th, 2011, 01:42 PM
Super Mommy
I really like Morgan Alayna! It's so pretty and goes so well with the other kids! I also like Ethan Robert for a boy.

Taylor, Rylie, Seth and Morgan
Taylor, Rylie, Seth and Ethan

YAY!
October 17th, 2011, 07:14 PM
Can I just say that I love all your kids' names. They are seriously all in my top 10. Morgan was actually our pick if this baby was a girl. For a boy, I like Caleb a lot or I think just Jake would sound great with your sibset as well.

Taylor, Rylie, Seth and Morgan
Taylor, Rylie, Seth and Jake
October 18th, 2011, 07:04 AM
Super Mommy
I agree that baby girl number 3 should have a unisex name, and that rules out Leah (which I really like). I also think it rules out Morgan, because I don't really consider Morgan unisex, but I know that's an unpopular opinion. I like Adrienne the best, but Aubrey is super cute as well. I pretty much like all of them.

I like Sean the best from your boy list. It would be towards the top of my list, but it's the middle name of both my father and my brother, neither of which I like, lol. I like Jacob and Caleb, but they are really common. I don't care for Ethan at all. I'd go with Sean. And that way, the girls have a theme (unisex) and the boys have a theme (monosyllabic S names).

Taylor, Rylie, Seth and Adrienne
Taylor, Rylie, Seth and Sean
Breast feeding, formula feeding, baby wearing, stroller pushing, VBAC successful, video game playing, extended rear facing, extended harnessing, mac and cheese feeding, vaccine free, happily married, LDS mother to 3 beautiful children. And now you know everything about me.

My Blog - Thoughts from Momland, where the mountain dew is cold, the kids are loud, and the laughs are endless.[/CENTER]
October 18th, 2011, 11:38 AM
Shades of Grey's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I love Aubrey! Id go with Caleb Robert or Sean Robert of the boys names.

I am peace, full of unconditional love. I am confident and in tune with the Divine, receptive to guidance.
October 18th, 2011, 12:47 PM
Super Mommy
I really like Aubrey or Leah with the names when I said it out loud but I also agree with the others that Morgan sticks with the theme.

For the boy I think Sean since Seth is also one syllable

October 19th, 2011, 12:26 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Your daughters have boy names so I would say Morgan from your list but Logan would go better with Taylor and Riley.
October 19th, 2011, 01:43 PM
Shades of Grey's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Aubrey was a boy name originally so it works with that theme as well.

I am peace, full of unconditional love. I am confident and in tune with the Divine, receptive to guidance.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search