We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to email@example.com.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
Middle name will more than likely be Beatrice for a girl and Brian for a boy after family members, but here are some of the combos we really like in case we use it for a subsequent child. Still open to other suggestions.
1. Freya Beatrice/ Freya Charlotte (Husbands top pick)
2. Charlotte Cora/ Charlotte Beatrice (aka Charlie and our longtime frontrunner)
3. Lila Seraphine/ Lila Beatrice (Currently my favorite)
4. Emma Katerine (Emma-Kate)
1. Remy David/ Remy Brian (Husbands top)
2. Everett Calvin/ Everett Brian
3. Gabriel Brian
4. Malcolm David/Malcolm Brian
Names I love but can't use: Violet, Hazel, Sadie, Rose, Shepherd, Eloise.
REALLLY love Lou/Lulu, but can't find a long version that works
"An angel in the book of life wrote down my my baby's birth, then whispered as she shut the book, he's too beautiful for earth."
Gabriel Joseph 10/11/13
Last edited by katie27; October 6th, 2013 at 07:02 AM.