How did you choose

Forum: Baby Names

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Baby Names LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 22nd, 2005, 01:52 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Your babies name?

April 22nd, 2005, 03:52 PM
~Cupcake~'s Avatar ChristaT
Well the name Elle was suggested by my cousin who was boarding with us at the time and it stuck in my head and I am so glad I chose it! This baby has no name yet if baby is a girl and if baby is a boy then he will be Emmett after my late grandfather.

April 25th, 2005, 08:28 AM
Kristina's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Kristina
Well Janessa Renee was going to be Jayna Alexis until around month 7 then dh's dad got a dog and named her Lexie so we decided to change the mn, My favorite name at the time was Janessa and dh's was Shayna so we had combined it but then I convinced dh that Janessa was just so much nicer and he just went along with it.

With Xandria Jessie-May we had decided to name her Alexandria May May was my gm mn then i decided that I wanted to use her full name for then mn. Alexandria Jessie-May is quite a mouth full so we decided to shorten it and we took the Ale of of Alexandria.

Thayer William was pretty easy because dh's mn is Thayer and it is also his gm maiden name William is dh's dad's mn.

Alorah Julianne took a little bit to find but the kiddos helped with this one. The girls wanted to name her Aurora like sleeping beauty but I thought that Alorah was prettier and still sounded the same. Julianne is a combination of sil name julie and my best friends mn Anne.

With this one we are still having trouble figuring out a name so far we have come up with Kian Cyril for a boy Cyril is dh's grandfathers name. Or Aiyanna Lynsea for a girl Lynsea is a combo of my and another sil mn Lynn and my sis and another of dh's sis's name the are Tysea and Kelsey. These names are still not set by any means but if we had this babe today these are what the names would be.

Kristina SAHM of Janessa 16, Xandria 14, Thayer 13, Alorah 10, Nathalia 9, Malayna 7, Sawyer 5, Ryder 3, Kristiana 1 and edd Jan 24

Make a pregnancy ticker

April 25th, 2005, 05:54 PM
Toya10's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Toya10
Well if we have a girl her name will be
Hailey Denise Black (Hailey was my dad's first name may he rest in peace and he hated it said it was a girls name and Denise is my moms first name and my middle name)

and if its a boy it will be
Corey Gioni Black Jr (named after my husband) and his nickname would be CJ
April 25th, 2005, 07:11 PM
Platinum Supermommy
We looked through a baby book and picked one we liked- we originally though ds was a girl, so we had a girl name all picked out- but when he was born we found out he was a boy, so dh got his pick- i didn't like the name at first, but it grew on me and I love it now!

April 30th, 2005, 02:36 PM
Cyndee's Avatar Mommy to 3 tagalongs
Send a message via Yahoo to Cyndee
Ok with Walker Ray our oldest.. Before I had gotten pg I wrote down boys and girls name down in a spiral.. Anything I saw and liked it went into the spiral... And each name had a middle name to go with it... I had written down Forrest Walker and Collin Ray.. Well when I found out I was pg I started to write more names down... And to my surprise out in the margin in my husband writing.. The names Walker and Ray was circled.. And Walker Ray was put out to the side with the note... 1st son will be named this... When I found out we were having a boy it stuck.... And we named him Walker Ray... With Braxton Dwight.... We had the middle name picked out when I was 2 months along... We wanted to honor my dad because he has helped us out alot... It took us a long time to get Braxton... Each time I came up with a name my hubby said it didn't flow.. So when my sister came up with Braxton.. He said it was ok... He didn't like it though.. when I was coming back from recovery after having him... My hubby told me to spell the baby's name for the nurse... I asked what he named him... He said Braxton Dwight... I was shocked.. I wasn't there... He could of named it any thing he wanted..
May 1st, 2005, 11:32 AM
Amandalulu's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Madison Rose is our first dd - 8yrs.
Her 1st name was a name I mentioned along with Madeline but dh like Madison better (and so doesn't she). Her middle name Rose seemed to flow well and my niece Rosanna is kinda the name sake.

Dawson Arthur is our second child - 5yrs.
We originally had this as our boy name for Madison. Dh got it from a brand of Whiskey. Everyone thinks Dawson's Creek but we had actually chosen it before the show ever aired! Arthur is dh's middle name.

Olivia Rose will be our third - due today May 1st.
Olivia was the girl name chose if ds had've been a girl and we kept it. There were a few others I liked but dh and the kids wouldn't let me consider another. Lulu is my middle name. I also liked Livia but figured everyone would add the O anyway.

Amanda
May 1st, 2005, 04:05 PM
Regular
Well our daughter's first names were just names that we both liked and I had wanted to use for a while. Anna's middle name is Louise after my grandmother and favorite Aunt. Leah is my best friends middle name.

Katheirne | Wife to Adam | Anna, 2 | Grace, Due 7/6/05
Visit My Parenting Blog | My Creative Scrapbooking Blog | Family Photo Album | E-mail me

</center>

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search