Future child

Forum: Baby Names

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Baby Names LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 13th, 2006, 02:35 PM
::er!ca::'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
DH and I have decided that we are going to use Eric as a middle name for a boy (my name is Erica) and Mattea for the middle name of a girl (DH's name is Matthew- goes by Matt). We are kind of back to square one with baby names though. My boy list consists of 1 name I love and 1 name that I think is super cute, but I'm questioning because we were going to use it if Brinlee was a boy, and now its becoming pretty popular. My girl list has like 2 or 3 names on it that I think are cute, 1 name I adore but wouldn't ever use, and some "ok" names. We are stuck! I realize we have a while because we probably won't be TTC for another year or so (accidents always happen though LOL) since we just went through a loss. Anyhow- I just wanted to see what first names you all think sound cute with Mattea, and go good with our daughter's name Brinlee (other "lee" names are OK). Also, what do you think about the boy name that DH likes?

Thanks!

Boy:
I love Griffin, but I don't think Griffin Eric sounds that great.....
DH loves Landen, I think Landen Eric is really cute but I don't know if I want to use Landen anymore.
(you can also suggest FNs to go with Eric if you want)

Girl:
Nothing that I love!
I adore Cruze Mattea, but I wouldn't ever use it... Cruze is kinda out there, I just think its cute!
Middle name will be Mattea

HELP LOL
August 13th, 2006, 02:53 PM
dansgirl's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I actually really like the names Landen and Griffin. I think they both sound good with Eric as a middle name. How about Mattea for a fn? It is adorable with Brinlee IMO. I think Mattea Cruz is really cute.
August 13th, 2006, 04:17 PM
~*kath*~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I really like the name Landen Eric,,, sounds good together!

Hadley Mattea
Bryleigh Mattea
Aislyn Mattea
Ainsley Mattea
Bevin Mattea
Brielle Mattea
Britton Mattea
Cambree Mattea
Adalyn Mattea

(sorry if you don't like any of these, just throwing out some ideas to get your mind going! )

*Taylor Christen Violet Due January 21, 2014*

August 13th, 2006, 04:20 PM
Baby Names Host
Send a message via AIM to carlyheartsphil
i like the name Cruze, I don't think it is TOO out there.

for girls:
Ainsley Mattea
Hadley Mattea
Haley Mattea
Rosalee Mattea
Shelby Mattea
Tally Mattea
Delaney Mattea
Audrey Mattea
Eliana Mattea
Gabrielle Mattea
Kinsey Mattea
Aspen Mattea

I like Landen Eric and I think Griffin Eric sounds alright together.

August 14th, 2006, 07:30 AM
ladyellise's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to ladyellise
I really like Landon Eric, another cute fn to go with the mn Eric is Brayden. For a girl Cruze Mattea is cute but nms. I like Jaide Mattea, Haylee Mattea and Taliah Mattea.
<div align="center"></div><div align="center"></div><div align="center"></div><div align="center"></div><div align="center"></div><div align="center"></div><div align="center"></div><div align="center"></div><div align="center"></div><div align="center"></div>
August 14th, 2006, 07:51 AM
Regular
I think the name Cruz is adorable!! I tend to like the names that are kinda "out there" though- I think they are starting to become more popular. I wish I had some cute names to add, but I just wanted to come in and let you know you have a good start on names!
August 14th, 2006, 09:36 AM
::er!ca::'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I would probably use Cruze, if DH would let me... but he already shot that one down! LOL

Thanks for all the suggestions, they are great!!

« Lacey | Baby Names | names? »
Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search