we cant pick a middle name...

Forum: Baby Names

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Baby Names LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 20th, 2005, 11:58 PM
We havn't decided on a boys name yet, but we are going to call our daughter Vesna, the only problem is we can't decide on a middle name.
Any suggestions?
June 21st, 2005, 05:53 AM
Ethan&Tuckersmom's Avatar Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Ethan&Tuckersmom
How about Vesna Elizabeth i always liked the name s Dylan or well my name i wanted to name my son and didnt get to Jacob Daniel witch u can t do cause of your daugters name ..... Well if this helps u on the name thing my youngest name is Tucker Knowone i mean knowone liked his name except my hubby and i everyone was like they are going to call him tucker the $$$cker but i love his name and not alot of people have it or what about the name Liam love that for a boy tooo....... Hope this helps

Jen
<center><font face="verdana,arial,sans-serif" size="1" color="black">Ethan David</font>
</center>

<center><font face="verdana,arial,sans-serif" size="1" color="black">Tucker Alexzander</font>
<a href="http://lilypie.com">
June 22nd, 2005, 05:27 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Ethan&Tuckersmom@Jun 21 2005, 07:53 AM
How about Vesna Elizabeth i always liked the name s Dylan or well my name i wanted to name my son and didnt get to Jacob Daniel witch u can t do cause of your daugters name ..... Well if this helps u on the name thing my youngest name is Tucker Knowone i mean knowone liked his name except my hubby and i everyone was like they are going to call him tucker the $$$cker but i love his name and not alot of people have it or what about the name Liam love that for a boy tooo....... Hope this helps

Jen
<div align="right"><{POST_SNAPBACK}>
[/quote]

Vesna Elizabeth sounds really nice, Im going to tell my husband, thankyou.
We actually considered naming our son Jacob, because Jakoba isn't pronounced exactly Jakob-a, it's more like je-ko-ba. But I thought it sounded to alike to Jacob, Jacob and Jakoba. I thought it would've been cool if Jakoba had've been called Vesna, then we could've named our twins Jakob and Jakoba. I dont know if you already knew how to pronounce Jakoba, alot of peolpe dont. James always says we shouldve spelt it Jekoba.
anyway thanks for the suggestions.
June 22nd, 2005, 05:49 AM
Ethan&amp;Tuckersmom's Avatar Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Ethan&amp;Tuckersmom
Jean not a problem i love picking out names

Jen
<center><font face="verdana,arial,sans-serif" size="1" color="black">Ethan David</font>
</center>

<center><font face="verdana,arial,sans-serif" size="1" color="black">Tucker Alexzander</font>
<a href="http://lilypie.com">
June 22nd, 2005, 07:20 AM
SavaAngel's Avatar Mama to AJ & Katie
Send a message via AIM to SavaAngel Send a message via Yahoo to SavaAngel
I like Elizabeth as a middle name as well. Good Luck.

Christina

AJ (age 7) & Katie (age 2.5)
PM to see if I am available to make a siggy - decisions will be made on a case by case basis.

Katie's: BELLY PICS~ U/S PICS

June 25th, 2005, 05:09 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I too like Elizabeth as a middle name.. we are using it for our dd middle name as well

June 25th, 2005, 01:16 PM
a_baby_is_a_gift's Avatar Member
I did my fh and my grandfathers names for our son Nate
June 27th, 2005, 08:13 AM
I suggested Elizabeth for Vesna's middle name, and James really liked it, but he likes Emily better. So now were debating wheter it should be Vesna Elizabeth or Vesna Emily.
I know I'll probably give in and agree with him on Emily since I picked Vesna and it's not his favourite name.
Which do you's prefer?-
Vesna Elizabeth
-or-
Vesna Emily

We've also decided to name our son after James's grandfather, Atticus. His middle name will be James after my husband, since it's some kind of family tradition on his side to give your first born son your first name as a middle name, and vice versa for a girl if your a girl. I don't think that makes sense...if our son keeps the tradition going his son will have Atticus as a middle name, and if Mishella and Jakoba do it aswell then their first born daughters will have the middle names Mishella and Jakoba.
So yeah, I hope that make's sense now. I think Atticus James sounds nice, if I didn't I wouldn't name my child that, obviously.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search