We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to email@example.com.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
1 Noah James Thomas - I have loved the name Noah ever since I watched "The notebook" LOL hopeless romantic, James is a family name and Thomas is after my late uncle (his actual name was martin but everyone called him tom)
2. Charlie Joseph Alexander - Charlie to me is just such a beautiful strong yet adorable name Joseph and Alexander just seemed to flow with them (what is it with me and greek names?!)
3. Jonah Collin Arias - Jonah is a name thats grown on me a lot, Collin is after my father and (again with the greek LOL) Arias is sort of my own form of Ares
4. Lucas Riley Xavier - I've loved the name Lucas for ages and it took forever to find middle names that would go with it Riley and Xavier just seemed to flow.
Any comments? B) don't worry if u don't like a name you can say so LOL
1. Bryn Jayda Elizabeth -I'm not a huge fan of this...Bryn just looks odd spelt that way, and I don't like the name Jayda. Compared to your other names its a little downmarket (no offense!)
2. Gabrielle Rose Mattea - I love Gabrielle and Mattea of course But as a whole...I dunno. Mattea is also a semi-popular surname so it kinda sounds like this is the whole name, you know? I like just Gabrielle Rose or Mattea Rose...
3. Maeve Helena Alyse - I like all three names, just don't know how well this one flows...I LOVE Helena Alyse though!
4. Alexandra Kristine Grace -Again, not sure how well this flows but love just plain Alexandra Grace
1 Noah James Thomas -Love this...very strong
2. Charlie Joseph Alexander - I would go with Charles w/Charlie as a nickname...Charlie is cute on a kid but he would need something more distinguished for when he gets older
3. Jonah Collin Arias - I LOVE the name Jonah (though I prefer Jonas, so I don't think of the whale story!) But not sure about the combo...
4. Lucas Riley Xavier-Again, love Lucas Riley, I would ditch Xavier
Those who love me know how to reach me...it's been real ladies, peace and love!!
I really like Brynn but agree that iit should be spelled like this. I don't think that Brynn is a down market name at all. It's fresh and not an add-a-lyn or creatively spelled. I also like Bryna Jade for you~makes the one n seem ok and allows for Bryn as a nickname. The boys names were tougher as I really like the Noah, Charlie and Jonah combos.