Katzchen's naming profile.

Forum: Baby Names

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Baby Names LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 25th, 2007, 11:28 AM
Katzchen
Hi! I'm Kate and I have been obsessed with names since I was three (I actually made my Oma read me a baby name book for days until I finally picked Pegeen Tori as my doll's name!)

I have one son, Oliver Joseph and plan to have 2-4 more children in the near future.

I'm Jewish and all of my children will have at least one name from the Torah or Hebrew name to honour my heritage.
I'm also trying to use names that are not in the top 100, but that is getting harder as more of my favorites are joining the list each year.

Boys names that I plan to use in addition to Oliver Joseph are Jonas Benjamin and Elliot Jacob.

Girls names are tricker since I married a guy that insists that his first daughter have the middle name Garnet, but contenders are Miriam, Rivkah, Delilah, Aviva and Amalia.

I tend to l tend to like classic names, spelled the usual way for boys and girls. I'm also a big fan of ethnic names, especially Spanish, Russian, Eastern European, Irish and Scottish names.

I'm not a fan of ambigender or unisex names for girls or boys.

My naming style (not including the names above)

Girls

Anna
Catherine
Julia
Clara
Lydia
Juliet
Jemima
Sarah
Grace
Honour/ Honor
Lilias
Olivia
Eleanor
Emmaline
Ruby
Lirit
Naava
Leila
Eliora
Ava

Boys

Alexander
Christopher
Jethro
Jasper
Milo
Miles
Jonathan
Joel
James
Crispin
Tristan

I would love to talk names if you think my style is similar to yours!
February 14th, 2007, 09:11 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to MommyTheresa
Hey Kate!

Do you think you can give me some suggestions? I had posted a reply to a naming profile earlier, but I have no idea what happened to it.

The names have to go well with Christian James & Gabriella Rose. I like filler/classic middle names & more popular masculine/frilly names.

Thank you!
Theresa

February 14th, 2007, 12:25 PM
Katzchen
Quote:
Hey Kate!

Do you think you can give me some suggestions? I had posted a reply to a naming profile earlier, but I have no idea what happened to it.

The names have to go well with Christian James & Gabriella Rose. I like filler/classic middle names & more popular masculine/frilly names.

Thank you!
Theresa[/b]

PM'd you...
February 15th, 2007, 04:53 AM
Regular
i like the name Catherine, Olivia $ Ava for girl and for boy Alexzander, Christopher $ James...
Thankx !
February 15th, 2007, 05:26 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to MommyTheresa
Thank you so much Kate!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search