Name Help

Forum: Baby Names

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Baby Names LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 11th, 2007, 03:58 PM
Niamh ૐ's Avatar Green Mama Goddess
Send a message via AIM to Niamh ૐ Send a message via MSN to Niamh ૐ Send a message via Yahoo to Niamh ૐ
Quote:
I never said you were a bad guy...[/b]
I know

Maybe its how I interpreted this comment: "I guess some people just have more respect for others." Which was insinuating that Emily didnt have respect for others, and since I stood up for her... sorry, maybe I just took that to mean that I "dont have respect for others" either.

lol, nevermind.

Back to our regularly scheduled programming.

February 11th, 2007, 04:16 PM
Miss.Tee
No. That was directed towards her because you think that being a mother herself, she would have more respect for other mothers when it came to naming their children.

Maybe if you worded things differently (or didnt even throw in negative comments like that at all....) then things wouldnt be 'blown out of proportion,' as you like to call it
February 11th, 2007, 04:18 PM
Send a message via AIM to Niamh ૐ Send a message via MSN to Niamh ૐ Send a message via Yahoo to Niamh ૐ
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I never said you were a bad guy...[/b]
I know

Maybe its how I interpreted this comment: "I guess some people just have more respect for others." Which was insinuating that Emily didnt have respect for others, and since I stood up for her... sorry, maybe I just took that to mean that I "dont have respect for others" either.

lol, nevermind.

Back to our regularly scheduled programming.
[/b]

I'd like to personally thank you for sticking up for me. I, in no way meant for it to be rude. People just blow everything out or proportion around here.
[/b]
You're welcome. I knew you werent trying to be rude. I also felt it was blown out of proportion. *sigh*

Is it always like this here in the Baby Names board?

February 11th, 2007, 04:27 PM
Quote:
But WELCOME [/b]
Thanks!

February 11th, 2007, 04:30 PM
Acadia's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Every once in a while when we get new people...new people clash sometimes but it goes back to normal. But WELCOME [/b]
Yep Niamh, that's true. I know for sure some of my first posts here were reported and removed because I was new and "rude" even though I try my best not to sound like I'm saying "OMG I hate that so much!".

On the other hand it seemed at the time like "older people" (not older! you kwim) could say whatever they wanted and nobody would report them, because if they'd been reported at all it was obviously so mean it would have been removed (at least it always seemed someone would say something, on the same thread, that was a heck of a lot ruder than me!). Hasn't happened in a long while now though. I suppose because I stuck around and people are used to the way I say things now.

</div>
February 11th, 2007, 04:31 PM
ladyellise's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to ladyellise
Boy:

Brandon
Jordan
Alexander
Travis
Kyle

Girl:

Brooklyn
Ceirrah
Jasmine
Lauren
Kylee
Kailah
<div align="center"></div><div align="center"></div><div align="center"></div><div align="center"></div><div align="center"></div><div align="center"></div><div align="center"></div><div align="center"></div><div align="center"></div><div align="center"></div>
February 11th, 2007, 04:40 PM
Quote:
Quote:
Every once in a while when we get new people...new people clash sometimes but it goes back to normal. But WELCOME [/b]
Yep Niamh, that's true. I know for sure some of my first posts here were reported and removed because I was new and "rude" even though I try my best not to sound like I'm saying "OMG I hate that so much!".

On the other hand it seemed at the time like "older people" (not older! you kwim) could say whatever they wanted and nobody would report them, because if they'd been reported at all it was obviously so mean it would have been removed (at least it always seemed someone would say something, on the same thread, that was a heck of a lot ruder than me!). Hasn't happened in a long while now though. I suppose because I stuck around and people are used to the way I say things now.
[/b]
*laughs*

February 11th, 2007, 04:41 PM
Acadia's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
As a lurker of January 06 PR, I say, don't take them on!!

Back on topic, how about . . .

~ Colton Eugene
~ Wyatt Eugene
~ Jackson Eugene
~ Oliver Eugene
~ Maddox Eugene
~ Caleb Eugene
~ Kannon Eugene

-----------------------

~ Emma Elisabeth is gorgeous!
~ Ruby Elisabeth
~ Mia Elisabeth
~ Ava Elisabeth, love this one too!
~ Eva Elisabeth
~ Kayleigh Elisabeth

* I think a 2 syllable first name compliments Elisabeth & Eugene [/b]
Ruby Elisabeth is very nice!

That makes me think about other "gem" names.

Gemma Elisabeth
Jada Elisabeth
Opal Elisabeth

There are lots more, but I think those are the ones that sound best as a first name with mn Elisabeth.

</div>
February 11th, 2007, 04:44 PM
Quote:
As a lurker of January 06 PR, I say, don't take them on!!

Back on topic, how about . . .

~ Colton Eugene
~ Wyatt Eugene
~ Jackson Eugene
~ Oliver Eugene
~ Maddox Eugene
~ Caleb Eugene
~ Kannon Eugene

-----------------------

~ Emma Elisabeth is gorgeous!
~ Ruby Elisabeth
~ Mia Elisabeth
~ Ava Elisabeth, love this one too!
~ Eva Elisabeth
~ Kayleigh Elisabeth

* I think a 2 syllable first name compliments Elisabeth & Eugene [/b]

LOVE the bolded ones

February 11th, 2007, 09:22 PM
Dylans_Mama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
I want to thank everyone that responded with suggestions for the first name......

Quote:
i say good for emily. she was only voicing her opinion. the poster needs to realize that people are always going to have opinions on your child's name and that they're not always going to be pleasant. if she can't even handle someone online giving their opinion, then perhaps she should rethink her name choices.[/b]
Well since I didnt ask for opinions on the middle name......ok sure................. I asked for help on the first names, not comments on anything else....
[/b]

February 12th, 2007, 06:53 AM
Jen25's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Im not really good at suggestions, but I think Wyatt Eugene sounds great!! I also really like Ava Elisabeth. I think its funny people suggested Jason, Jason Eugene is my dh full name Oh and if this one pops out a boy he will be Jackson Eugene

Good luck deciding!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search