If you could change your name what

Forum: Baby Names

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Baby Names LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 20th, 2005, 07:39 PM
tattooedmommyof2's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to tattooedmommyof2 Send a message via Yahoo to tattooedmommyof2
I don't think I would change mine since I am Brooke and Payge's first name is Brooklynne.

My first goal.
July 20th, 2005, 07:46 PM
SavaAngel's Avatar Mama to AJ & Katie
Send a message via AIM to SavaAngel Send a message via Yahoo to SavaAngel
Something less traditional probally. Though I have chosen pretty traditional names for our future children, but most of them have a meaning or are named after someone. Right now I couldn't put a finger on a particular name.

Christina

AJ (age 7) & Katie (age 2.5)
PM to see if I am available to make a siggy - decisions will be made on a case by case basis.

Katie's: BELLY PICS~ U/S PICS

July 26th, 2005, 08:17 AM
MamaBx3
I'm Britanie Chellise

I like my name.
July 28th, 2005, 05:33 PM
beck12's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I like my name - Rebecca - I think it's strong & feminine...but I am not a fan of "k" sounds in general, so if I were to choose, I'd probably pick Eva. I love "v" sounds in girl names & Eva is a family name for me & I really like family names being used...it gives us a sense of roots.

If a man has been his mother's undisputed darling he retains throughout life the triumphant feeling, the confidence in success, which not seldom brings actual success along with it. ~Sigmund Freud
My mom is a neverending song in my heart of comfort, happiness, and being. I may sometimes forget the words but I always remember the tune. ~Graycie Harmon
Don't wait to make your son a great man - make him a great boy. ~Author Unknown
You don't raise heroes, you raise sons. And if you treat them like sons, they'll turn out to be heroes, even if it's just in your own eyes. ~Walter M. Schirra, Sr.
A man loves his sweetheart the most, his wife the best, but his mother the longest. ~Irish Proverb
Mother's love is peace. It need not be acquired, it need not be deserved. ~Erich Fromm
Children need love, especially when they do not deserve it. - Harold Hulbert
Mother is the name for God in the lips and hearts of little children. ~William Makepeace Thackeray
God could not be everywhere, so he created mothers. ~Jewish Proverb
The best conversations with mothers always take place in silence, when only the heart speaks. ~Carrie Latet

July 28th, 2005, 05:45 PM
Platinum Supermommy
eversince i was little i wanted my name to be chloe. not sure why.

July 29th, 2005, 12:07 PM
~Cupcake~'s Avatar ChristaT
Hmmm I really have no idea but it would have to be something unique. There were always a handfull of Christa's (although most are spelt with a K) when I was growing up. But how I come up with my kids names is by thinking if I would want that name, so I wouldn't mind being named Elle, however then Elle's name would have been something else since I would not name my kid after myself. My Mom really wanted to name me Jane and Dad wanted Rebecca. I ended up with Christa Jane (my Dad would compromise for a mn) and the "CH" comes from being due Dec 24th (Christmas Eve), although I came the 12th.

July 30th, 2005, 11:52 PM
hardstairs.
Quote:
Originally posted by ChristaT@Jul 30 2005, 05:07 AM
Hmmm I really have no idea but it would have to be something unique. There were always a handfull of Christa's (although most are spelt with a K) when I was growing up. But how I come up with my kids names is by thinking if I would want that name, so I wouldn't mind being named Elle, however then Elle's name would have been something else since I would not name my kid after myself. My Mom really wanted to name me Jane and Dad wanted Rebecca. I ended up with Christa Jane (my Dad would compromise for a mn) and the "CH" comes from being due Dec 24th (Christmas Eve), although I came the 12th.
<div align="right"><{POST_SNAPBACK}>
[/quote]

I like the name Christa. Its my sisters name but her name is spelt 'Krysta'
July 31st, 2005, 09:09 AM
Cyndee's Avatar Mommy to 3 tagalongs
Send a message via Yahoo to Cyndee
My name is Cynthia Jo.. If I ever have a girl I am going to name her Elizabeth Paige
August 1st, 2005, 08:08 AM
Cindy's Avatar Veteran
I'm Cynthia Kay. I really like it. My first name is after a cousin (Cindy) and my middle name is after my favorite aunt who passed away in 1989, so it's even more special now. If I have another girl someday her name will be Elizabeth (Grandma's middle name) Kay.

<a href="http://www.TickerFactory.com/">
August 30th, 2005, 08:01 PM
*Ade*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
When I was younger, I always said that if I could choose(more like had to choose) another name I would choose Audrey. My name is Adrienne Renee-I love my name!

August 30th, 2005, 09:22 PM
Regular
I detest my name - its Kayleigha with no middle name, thank heavens.

I would change my name to something more traditional perhaps Eleanor, Serafina, Theodora, Clara - anything with a little bit more class. Kayleigha sounds very low class to me.
August 30th, 2005, 09:23 PM
c_robinson19's Avatar Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to c_robinson19 Send a message via Yahoo to c_robinson19
When i was younger i always said my grandmother on my dads side might love me more if i had a D name. So when i was young i always wanted to be called Donna Jo or Jean. But now i think thats to full house for me, so now if i could choose, i would want to be Whitney, which is what i plan on naming my daughter.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search