Boy names help

Forum: Baby Names

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Baby Names LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 7th, 2005, 04:52 PM
*Jaime*'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hi everyone... I need some unbiased advice please. My 4 year old son is Robby (family name... he is the fourth ! ) My 3 year old son's name is Dylan Patrick, and now we have a disagreement for the new boy's name. (I had a lot of girl's names!!) We want something that is a little different, but not too different that our child will hate us later, and there are a lot of males in my husband's family. We decided to keep the name (not the sex) a secret from the family until he is born (I don't want to hear THEIR opinions!) The first name (that my husband wants) I am still working through my mind, and can't decide... help!

Cooper Hayden Rhoads(Hayden is a family name on my side... not the problem)

The other possibilities (although I would have to come up with a way to change DH's mind off of Cooper...)

Tanner Hayden Rhoads
Ethan Tanner Rhoads

What do you guys think?

Thanks,
Jaime

August 7th, 2005, 05:38 PM
Kristimomto2's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I personally like the name Cooper Hayden, but I also love the name Ethan but I prefer Ethan Hayden or Cooper Hayden over the name Tanner. Tanner is really nice too don't get me wrong but I just like the other ones better. HTH. Altimately pick the one that is the one that makes you the most happiest.
August 7th, 2005, 07:53 PM
*Ade*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I agree with tylersmom, pick the one that makes you most happy. also, i like the name cooper and also ethan. tanner, not so much though. good luck getting your husband to change his mind

adrienne

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search