WDYT of these?

Forum: Baby Names

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Baby Names LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 3rd, 2007, 09:37 AM
Regular
These are the names of my coworkers children that I thought were interesting, so I thought I would share them!
WDYT?

Ella Lyndsey
Alicia Kady (and her sister - Jennifer Ashlin)
Orrin Tray (and his twin brothers - Judson Reid and Jagger Mills)
Maddison Paige
Dessa Kate
Ava Katherine
Jerrod Noah (and his brother - Mason Chase)
Brenna Delaney (and her brother - Callum Grady)
Lyla Juliette

Also, the mother of Brenna and Callum is pregnant with a boy and they are considering the name Lorcan. Have any of you ever heard of it? I haven't!

July 3rd, 2007, 09:45 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to MommyTheresa
Ella Lyndsey - I love Ella, we were thinking of naming Gabriella Rose, just Ella Rose, but we didn't. Lindsay (spelled this way) is alright.
Alicia Kady (and her sister - Jennifer Ashlin) - Alicia & Jennifer make a cute sib set, I really don't like the middle names.
Orrin Tray (and his twin brothers - Judson Reid and Jagger Mills) - I dislike all the names.
Maddison Paige - Madison Paige would be better.
Dessa Kate - Is Dessa short for something like Odessa? It's pretty.
Ava Katherine - LOVE it!
Jerrod Noah (and his brother - Mason Chase) - Jared Noah would be better. Brother has a nice name as well.
Brenna Delaney (and her brother - Callum Grady) - LOVE Brenna, not the rest.
Lyla Juliette - Beautiful

July 3rd, 2007, 03:29 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Ella Lyndsey--Unique combo! I like how they didn't use Grace, Elizabeth or Rose for a MN.
Alicia Kady (and her sister - Jennifer Ashlin)--Don't like Jennifer Ashlin or Alicia. But I think Kady is a cool MN.
Orrin Tray (and his twin brothers - Judson Reid and Jagger Mills)- The names are NMS but they each flow nice.
Maddison Paige--Really don't like this one too much.
Dessa Kate--Don't like Dessa at all but I love Kate.
Ava Katherine--very pretty.
Jerrod Noah (and his brother - Mason Chase)--I love all of them!
Brenna Delaney (and her brother - Callum Grady)--I LOOOOOVE Callum! I like Brenna and Delaney but not together. I'm not a fan of Grady.
Lyla Juliette--I like it! Even though I don't like Lyla I think the names are nice together!! I love Juliette but spelled Juliet.

I don't like Lorcan, it sounds like a medieval person....they should use Lachlan instead!
July 3rd, 2007, 03:37 PM
Acadia's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Ava Katherine is very pretty. Most of the others are either too popular/trendy for my taste.

I've heard of Lorcan; it's a traditional Irish name that means "fierce". I like it.

</div>
July 3rd, 2007, 03:42 PM
Bre+Will=Reid
Ella Lyndsey - Ella is pretty, Lyndsey is nothing special to me.

Alicia Kady (and her sister - Jennifer Ashlin) - Alicia and Jennifer are a bit common, and I don't like the odd spellings on the middle names.

Orrin Tray (and his twin brothers - Judson Reid and Jagger Mills)- Hmm, I respect the creativity, but the only parts that I actually like are Reid and Mills, the middle names of the twins.

Maddison Paige- Cute, but nms
Dessa Kate- Kate is very pretty for a classic name. Dessa is okay, not my favorite.
Ava Katherine- Pretty, but nms.
Jerrod Noah (and his brother - Mason Chase)- Dont care for the spelling of Jarrod, I like Noah, Mason, and Chase is okay.

Brenna Delaney (and her brother - Callum Grady) These are my favorite names I like them all, firsts and middles.

Lyla Juliette- pretty, but nms. Too "girly" hehe
July 3rd, 2007, 05:43 PM
Baby Names Host
Send a message via AIM to carlyheartsphil
I like:
Brenna Delaney
Callum Grady
Lyla Juliette

I don't like Lorcan though!

July 3rd, 2007, 05:50 PM
I'm Sam, Sadie's Mommy!!!
Ella Lyndsey-- LOVELY! I really like the name Ella and I agree with Ann it's nice they didn't use the usual suspects for a middle name
Alicia Kady (and her sister - Jennifer Ashlin)-- Alicia is my sister-in-law's name (spelled Alycia (Uh-lish-uh) and I don't like it. The spelling of Kady is cute.
Orrin Tray (and his twin brothers - Judson Reid and Jagger Mills)--NMSAA but they all have a nice flor. I like Reid a lot!
Maddison Paige-- Madison seems overdone to me, but it's cute and Maddison Paige is nice
Dessa Kate-- NMS
Ava Katherine-- I really like Ava (Eva) but it's getting very popular too... Katherine is not my style
Jerrod Noah (and his brother - Mason Chase)-- Love Noah, but Jerrod is NMS
Brenna Delaney (and her brother - Callum Grady)-- I LOVE Delaney, but not Brenna and I really like Callum Grady
Lyla Juliette-- Gorgeous, but a beautiful 'girly' name!!

Lorcan is NMS!
July 3rd, 2007, 06:41 PM
Mega Super Mommy
The only one I like is Lyla Juliette, and even that I'm not crazy about
July 3rd, 2007, 06:52 PM
beckii's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to beckii Send a message via Yahoo to beckii
Ella Lyndsey -- I really like Ella, I don't think Lyndsey goes good w/ it.. and I don't like that spelling.
Alicia Kady (and her sister - Jennifer Ashlin) -- Alicia Kady is different, I think its cute but I'm not big on Kady. Not a fan of Jennifer, Ashlin is nice but spelled Ashlynn. I think as a sibset, Alicia and Jennifer are nice
Orrin Tray (and his twin brothers - Judson Reid and Jagger Mills) -- Don't like Orrin at all, Tray I like. Don't like Judson or Jagger. Reid and Mills are both not my style.
Maddison Paige -- I think this is cute but kind of plain.
Dessa Kate -- I don't like Dessa, it sounds like its missing something.. Kate is nice.
Ava Katherine -- I like this, its very pretty.
Jerrod Noah (and his brother - Mason Chase) -- I prefer it spelled Jarred, and its ok... Noah I like. Mason I love, Chase is nice. I think its a nice sibset
Brenna Delaney (and her brother - Callum Grady) -- Like Brenna, Delaney is nice. Callum is cute and Grady is not my style.
Lyla Juliette - Very pretty.

I don't like Lorcan at all. I think Lachlann would be a much better name for Brenna and Callum!
July 4th, 2007, 02:10 PM
jdee0509's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to jdee0509
I like...

Ella Lyndsey

Maddison Paige (spelled Madison)

Ava Katherine

July 7th, 2007, 01:46 AM
ladyellise's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to ladyellise
I like:

Ella Lyndsey
Alicia Kady
<div align="center"></div><div align="center"></div><div align="center"></div><div align="center"></div><div align="center"></div><div align="center"></div><div align="center"></div><div align="center"></div><div align="center"></div><div align="center"></div>

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search