Opinion on boy names

Forum: Baby Names

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

View Poll Results: Which name do you like better?
Aspen 5 38.46%
Braeden 8 61.54%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Baby Names LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 25th, 2005, 08:34 AM
Larkin121's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We really want a more unique name. We absolutely do not want him to be an name that will be common in his classes in school (like when kids have to be Alex T, Alex H., and Alex L.... no offense to any Alex's out there)! I've always liked Braeden since high school, but I am hearing that it's becoming more popular. Do you know many Braeden's? (I know the spelling is different than normal). And also, it seems like Jaden, Caden, and Aiden are really popular, which sound really close.

On the other hand, we both fell in love with the name Aspen after browsing through a baby name book. It's so very original (we have never ever met or heard of an Aspen), plus I like the whole places as names thing going on. We like the image it projects in our mind... we think Aspen sounds like the name of a creative child, perhaps who paints or writes. My fiance is worried that in school, kids will tease him by calling him A*s for short. I don't think that will be an issue. Oh, and I realize some people think Aspen is a girl's name. In fact, it is unisex!

Thanks for your opinions!

September 25th, 2005, 08:51 AM
Kierasmom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I really like Braeden! I have only heard it once before. Another similar one is Braylen(ofcourse there are different spellings).

September 25th, 2005, 07:30 PM
*Ade*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I think Braeden will become popular very soon seeing as how popular Jaden, Aiden, and Caden are. I really like Aspen, but have to admit when I first read it I thought of it as a girls name. But, I like it as either!

September 27th, 2005, 11:05 AM
MamaBx3
Braeden is SUCH a nice name. I really love it.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search