BABY NAMES

Forum: Baby Names

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

View Poll Results: DO YOU LIKE THE NAME NATALIE RYANN?!?
LIKE 11 64.71%
DISLIKE 6 35.29%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Baby Names LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 17th, 2004, 10:45 AM
Veteran
I WAS JUST CURIOUS HOW EVERYONE FELT ABOUT THE NAME WE HAVE PICKED OUT FOR OUR LITTLE GIRL.....

NATALIE RYANN

December 17th, 2004, 10:49 AM
Jaime's Avatar Veteran
I'm not fussy about the name Natalie (negative association with some mean girls I went to high school with ) but I LOVE the name Ryann for a little girl.

<a href="http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wFXiaBU/" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">

</a>
December 17th, 2004, 10:56 AM
Veteran

YEAH, I AM LIKE THAT TOO.. PEOPLE I DONT CARE FOR, I JUST CAN'T HELP BUT THINK OF THEM WHEN I HEAR THEIR NAME!!!
((((LAUGHING))))

I DIDN'T KNOW HOW I FELT ABOUT RYANN FOR A GIRLS NAME, BUT I REALLY THINK I LIKE IT... AND THE NATALIE RYANN, REALLY GREW ON ME.. WE WILL PROBABLY CALL HER RYANN! MY DAD CALLS HER "RYNO" (CUTE).... :
THE NATALIE IS AFTER MY HUBBY'S COUSIN WHO GOT KILLED THIS YEAR, AND WE BOTH WAS VERY CLOSE TOO... HIS NAME WAS NATHAN.

DO YOU HAVE ANY NAMES ALREADY PICKED OUT??

December 17th, 2004, 11:16 AM
Jaime's Avatar Veteran
I don't really have any names picked out yet, but I've been thinking about them. I like the names Nova Lee or Bella for a little girl. Wilson or Ben for a boy? We're just starting to think about names...it's just sinking in that we're pregnant!

<a href="http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wFXiaBU/" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">

</a>
December 17th, 2004, 11:39 AM
Veteran
Yes, I know the feeling!!
I had a rough time when I was about 6 wks along (spotting) so I was on bedrest for about a week. & was kinda on "eggshells" up until 12 weeks (when they say you are out of the danger zone). I tried not to let myself think about it or get xcited, but I couldn't help it at all.
Now here I am 25 weeks, and doing Great.. THANK GOD!!!!

Hope all is well with you!!!!!

When is your due Date?!

December 17th, 2004, 01:59 PM
I Heart 4x4
I like it ... but ... I wouldn't use it ...

By the way, can you type in lower case too?? All upper case is kinda hard to read! Thanks!
December 18th, 2004, 11:13 PM
crazylady
i dislike Natalie a bit for a couple...jsut because of the people i knew who had the name...and i dunno it doesnt really "do" anything for me anyway...but Ryann is kinda cool...though i keep associating it with that Ryan Starr chick from American Idol and lmao The Surreal Life...yuck i dont like her...(hope no one is related to her lmao) but other than that i like Ryann
December 20th, 2004, 03:49 AM
Veteran

Thanks for all the opions, but I think we will stick with the name
NATALIE RYANN!!! Me and Hubby really like it...
There have been a few not crazy about it, but most everyone we talk too really like it, which we wanted something diff, and something most wouldn't think of..
so I guess we got it

thanks again.

December 20th, 2004, 04:58 AM
Rylee&#39;sMommy03's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Rylee&#39;sMommy03
I love it!!!!
December 20th, 2004, 08:53 AM
supernatural's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via MSN to supernatural
I like it!

Host to Close Pregnancies and Potty Training.
December 20th, 2004, 09:05 AM
proudmommyof5's Avatar Veteran
It's very pretty! I love the name Ryann

Mommy to DD 9, DS 7, DD 5,
DD 2, & baby Gabriel Reid

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search