Need help with girls names

Forum: Baby Names

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Baby Names LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 16th, 2007, 08:33 PM
homemakermommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I currently have 3 girls and am pregnant again. We don't know what this little one is but I want to have some girls names in mind in case this is a little pink bundle. My first dds name is Ashley Mae of course we all know how popular Ashley became and I hate that and want to avoid any popular names for future children. My younger dds are Julianna Faith and Marinah Jolie. I would like the babys name to be more like my younger girls names not popular but not too far out there. I tried that one site where you put your kids names in and they give you ones similar that you may like but I didn't really like any of them. I need something I Love.
December 16th, 2007, 08:43 PM
Miracle's Avatar ♥ Melissa ♥
Aubrielle
Bethany
Caterina
Cassandra
Eliana
Felicity
Felicia
Gabrielle
Hadley
Honora
Isabelle
Katrina
Karolina
Linnea
Lila
Madelyn
Mattea
Natalia
Natalie
Naomi
Nadia
Olivia
Sienna
Sierra
Tatiana
Tearah
Veronica
Valeria
Valerie

December 16th, 2007, 09:41 PM
homemakermommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Thank you so much. It's funny that by just hearing my other kids names you were able to pick so many names that I would like. Several of the names I have actually thought about or considered already.

Aubrielle- I wanted to name my first daughter Aubree but got alot of grief from family and friends that it was too weird and different since I was young I was stupid and listened to them and didn't name her that. I still love this name and my dh always liked it but now all of the sudden he doesn't like it? Maybe though with the variation of Aubrielle he'll reconsider
Bethany- I think this name is beautiful but decided not to use it because I know people would shorten it to Beth and I really don't like Beth
Caterina- I like this name alot
Eliana- Very pretty- do you think this name is starting to get popular?
Felicity- I was talking to my sister about this name yesterday and we both love it but I'm concerned that there is no nn that we could use and it seems kinda long to use the full name all the time. Can you think of any NN for this name?
Gabrielle- love this name
Honora
Mattea
Tearah- I like these names the way I'm pronouncing them but I'm not sure if I am pronouncing them correctly, how would you pronounce them?

Thanks for your help

December 16th, 2007, 09:53 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Felicity- I was talking to my sister about this name yesterday and we both love it but I'm concerned that there is no nn that we could use and it seems kinda long to use the full name all the time. Can you think of any NN for this name?[/b]
Lissa or Lissie.

I love Caterina, Felicity, Eliana, and Gabrielle.

How is Tearah pronounced, teer-ah or tee-ar-ah? I just saw the word tear, so I don't really like it.
December 17th, 2007, 07:50 AM
Baby Names Host
Send a message via AIM to carlyheartsphil
Ashley, Julianna, Marinah and...

Zara
Natasha
Kirsten
Gemma
Cordelia
Noelle
Elena
Felicity