Dream Names

Forum: Baby Names

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Baby Names LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 7th, 2008, 10:16 AM
Acadia's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
If you dreamed about a certain name, would you consider using it? Or would you just think "oh, that's interesting"?

You can answer even if you're not pregnant! What would you think if you dreamed about a certain name right now?

</div>
January 7th, 2008, 10:25 AM
Jeb-O's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Jeb-O Send a message via Yahoo to Jeb-O
I've had baby dreams and the babies were named, but one time everyone was calling my baby "little Billy." That is what my stepmom says when she talks about us having kids... so that is the only reason that was even in the dream and I would never use the name Billy for my child, but it was kinda funny to dream about it.

January 7th, 2008, 10:52 AM
Veteran
Send a message via AIM to bellax0 Send a message via Yahoo to bellax0
Whenever I have baby dreams i don't think they ever have names. So I guess I can't really answer that one
January 7th, 2008, 12:38 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Thats how my daughter(sofia isabella) got her name actually. before i found out i was pregnant with her i had 7 dreams that i had a baby girl and named her sofia isabella so we decided to use it when i ended up pregnant. the only difference is we added marie to her middle name because thats my middle name and we dont think we're having anymore kids.

[img]

January 7th, 2008, 03:52 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I used to know a girl named Patriciana because her mother had a dream before she was born that she was called Patti Ann.

If I dreamed that my child had a name that I liked I might use it. If it was a bad name, then, no.
January 7th, 2008, 03:57 PM
Miracle's Avatar ♥ Melissa ♥
If I liked the name, maybe I'd consider using it... but if it was a name I didn't like- NO WAY!

January 7th, 2008, 07:29 PM
Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to melaniebabyy Send a message via Yahoo to melaniebabyy
If I liked the name then sure maybe... if not than no haha

<div align="center"></div>

<div align="center"></div>
January 8th, 2008, 07:08 AM
MamaBx3
When I was pregnant with Sophia, I had a dream that she was a boy and we named her Davey .

It's funny because my dad's name is Dave !

I'm not sure what I would think about it .. If it was a name that I actually liked and was on my list I would probably feel more strongly about using it.
January 8th, 2008, 07:31 AM
M&RsMom's Avatar Mama to silly boys
Send a message via AIM to M&RsMom
That is exactly how Miles got his name!

January 8th, 2008, 12:13 PM
CameraLinds's Avatar Zane & Jude's mama
That's how my BIL got his name, my FIL dreamt of a lil boy named Ernest.

I had a dream about my baby named Devalyn and anothing Kailyn. (the names are ok) If I dream of a name and like then we may use it!

January 8th, 2008, 05:08 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I've had 2 separate dreams that I had a new baby sister. In the first dream her name started with a "J" but i can't seem to remember it, and in the second dream her name was Zaralily (Zara and Lily put together into a single name)..i saw it spelled this way by the wooden letter blocks in her nursery. I thought it was really interesting and pretty, but i'm not sure i'd use it. But of course i'd consider using a name from a dream if i loved it.
January 9th, 2008, 04:40 AM
Katherine Sarah's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I had a pretty freaky experience about a month ago - far from a dream. Ive been sick for about 2 months now and when this occured it was during its "climax". I woke up at around 4am, couldnt move, my skin was really sensative, couldnt lift my head and was having shooting pains down my neck and arms and a really high burning fever, crying hysterically, hallucinating and all i could hear was someone screaming the name Dylan at me. NO idea why. Its always been a favourite of mine and still is but i have no idea why i was hearing this name. V. freaky and scary and thankfully i havent had one since. Whats also weird is during this i had a slight suspicion that i might be pregnant as i had been experience unusual pregnancy symptoms, but came on later that week.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search