Middle Name

Forum: Baby Names

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Baby Names LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 4th, 2005, 08:25 AM
DZErika's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I know I still have 6 months to figure this out, but if I have a girl I want to name her Ashton, last name is Bryant...Anyone have any suggestions for a middle name that sounds good with the 1st and last?

January 4th, 2005, 08:46 AM
Veteran
MMM, one name that comes to my mind is...
Ashton Nicole
Ashton, is a very pretty name, that was one of the ones I liked when we were picking out names..
I am having a little girl... I am 7 months preg
We have decided to name her Natalie Ryanne

Lets see...
Ashton Serenity
Ashton Elizabeth
Ashton Faith
Ashton Kaylee
Ashton Kaylynn

That's just a few I came up with.... Ashton Serenity sounds nice with your last name

Good Luck & if I think of anymore I will let you know

January 4th, 2005, 09:02 AM
I like Serenity and Faith the best, those are very pretty. I'll have to run these by SO. Keep them coming, I love hearing suggestions!

January 4th, 2005, 09:03 AM
P.S. I think Natalie Ryanne is really cute!

January 4th, 2005, 09:11 AM
Veteran
Thanks for saying Natalie Ryanne is cute.. Some people don't care for it, but I really like it...

Here are a few more I thought of for you:
Ashton Haley (Haleigh)
Ashton Caroline

I had some more but now I have went blank.. Give me few mins and I will try to think of some more..

Yeah, I think Serenity Sounds pretty with Ashton

January 4th, 2005, 09:31 AM
Veteran
Hey, It's Me again...

Here are a few more I thought of that I thought sounded good with ASHTON as the first name.... and went well with your last name

Ashton Alyssa
Ashton Olivia
Ashton Hannah
Ashton Paige
Ashton Mikayla
Ashton Danielle
Ashton Erin

I am not sure which one of these would be my fav, but they do sound nice!!!!

January 4th, 2005, 09:49 AM
Veteran
Yes, I think Ashton Lynn or Ashton Morgan sounds nice

Ashton is a very pretty name, so it shouldn't be too hard to think of something..
so far out of your suggestions, which one would you pick to be her middle name if you had to have one today?

January 4th, 2005, 10:23 AM
Platinum Supermommy
i like ashton laney. it is hard for me to picture ashton as a girls name since we have a boy named ashton. it is a name that can go both ways though.

January 4th, 2005, 10:48 AM
In Response to, "which one would you pick to be her middle name if you had to have one today?"

It is so hard. Its a good thing it takes a baby 9 months to get here! I don't even know if I'm having a girl so to go through this with boy names too will take me forever. IF I HAD TO CHOOSE TODAY, I would be debating between Ashton Haleigh or Ashton Faith.
My SO wanted to name a boy Coby (Bryant)...Even though its spelled different, I said there is no way I'm naming my child after a basketball player on trial for rape. Ha, guys are so funny...

January 4th, 2005, 10:52 AM
Veteran

How funny on the name "coby"...
I do like the name though, but I don't blaim you considering what he was up for..

Yeah, I like Ashton Faith & Ashton Haleigh..

Do you have any names for a boy in mind?
Do you feel you are having a boy or girl the most?? I kinda leaned toward a girl at first for me and then kinda a boy, but we are having a GIRL

January 4th, 2005, 10:59 AM
Coby would be fine if the last name wasn't Bryant, I think its cute too. As for any other boy names...no I haven't really heard any I love. I'm kinda picky just because I don't want a really common name like Jason or Matthew, etc. Not that I don't like common names, I just want to be more original without giving my baby an off the wall name.
Anyway, for some reason I am thinking girl. I don't know why, just since I found out I have refered to the baby as 'her', 'she', etc. I have concentrated more on girl names and have thought more about girl nursery ideas, etc. Truely, as any mom-to-be, I just want a healthy baby...sex doesn't really matter. If I could pick, I'd choose girl simply b/c I have a stepson (to be) who is 4, so it'd be nice to have a girl now.

January 4th, 2005, 11:19 AM
Veteran
Yeah, Coby is cute, but not with your last name.. (((LAUGHING)))
Yeah, I don't blaim you about not wanting a common name...
I like alot of common names Jason for instance, I like (my hubby's name) but it is very popular..
I think that's one of the reasons we liked Natalie Ryanne, diff.. But I am learning more have that name (ryanne) then I thought (LOL)

I agree 100%, sex was never a thought for me, I wanted to find out but more then anything I want this baby to be Healthy above all
I wish you the best also!!!!

February 22nd, 2005, 10:04 AM
Mellie's Avatar Regular
Well with the name Ashton for a girl you really need a very feminine middle name. Have you considered spelling it Ashtyn? I know most people will still think of it as a boys name, but with the "y" instead of the "o" somehow it makes it look more feminine.

Personally I love the name for a girl. Here are a few suggestions to add to your list.

Ashton Emily
Ashton McKenzie
Ashton Renee
Ashton LeAnne
Ashton Kristine

February 22nd, 2005, 11:06 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm a HUGE fan of Ashton Faith!! I also thought of the spell change option to Ashtyn to feminize it a bit b/c when I think Ashton, I think Ashton Kutcher <Kelso> from That 70's show. JMO.

After reading some of the posts, I notice I like the names that Nicole mentioned. It think it's the 1-2 syllable middle name with Ashton that I like b/c the names Nicole suggested all sound pretty good.

You've got some good ones to choose from so far, that's for sure! Good luck!

February 22nd, 2005, 05:50 PM
frgsonmysox's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to frgsonmysox Send a message via MSN to frgsonmysox Send a message via Yahoo to frgsonmysox
Ashton Faye Bryant I like. It's kinda like faith though.
~Beth~ Wife to my Airman Chris, and mommy to: Anthony Nathaniel (8/31/04), Anastasia Fae (8/01/06), Baby C (lost on 10/12/07), David Cillian (7/31/08), Charles George (4/29/10), and Alan Christopher (2/22/12)

My BLOG - A Day In The Life of a Freg (it's a little bit of everything!)

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search