I really need some insight please help ladies

Forum: Women's Health

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Women's Health LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 24th, 2009, 12:50 PM
My SO and I are NTNP but thought maybe we caught an eggie the cycle starting 7/21.

We BD'd on 8/1 a couple times and I O'd on the 4th.

One day about mid week of the 9th, I had pinching in my abdomen twice, one more to the left and one more to the right, then between the 14 and the 17th I started having YI symptoms while awaiting AF.

I remember reading that a YI could be an indicator of pregancy and by the 18th my cycle was officially late so I took a HPT first thing the 18th which yielded a .

Well, eventually AF showed and was about a day or two late but I was just like "well she's here and that's all that matters, I guess we didn't catch the eggie this time" and thought nothing much of it until I thought more about its characteristics and how it came w/o warning.

Usually I cramp mildly about a week prior and seriously on the evening of the first day. In addition the color was so bright I immediately thought of tomatos lol, sorry, plus I giess it sort of looked orangish. Then on the second day (20th), I cramped a bit and the cycle went from the bright red to none. On the 21st it was completely gone then on the 22nd I had one bright red gush spotting and that was all. Now the YI symptoms are still present.

So in sumation of my normal 4-5 day menses, I had a 2 day cycle preceed and followed by YI symptoms.

I am baffled and somewhat disturbed.

Oh I must mention that the only other time I've ever had a YI was about 3 years ago when I was pregnant which miscarried.

Any insight ladies is it psychological, is it possible life is growing inside or am I just stressed and need to get a prescription from the Dr. for this YI or could it be a more serious health issue!?

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search