hellooooooooooooooo....................

Forum: Women's Health

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Women's Health LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 24th, 2009, 01:07 PM
mommy4micandella's Avatar Proud wife and momma!!
Send a message via AIM to mommy4micandella Send a message via Yahoo to mommy4micandella
is anyone out there?

anyone??

Whats happening?
How are you healing post-hyst?
anything new & exciting to report?

August 24th, 2009, 02:34 PM
BensMom's Avatar Ephesians 4:29
I'm here. Nothing new except that DS1 is starting K this year (homeschooling). We're on week 3 and loving it. I'm pretty much healed from the hyst, although I occasionally still have spotting and commonly have pain around my scars (although I think that's mostly from the follow-up bladder surgery). I'm really hoping to have a tummy tuck in about 12-18 mos to see if it'll help with the adhesion pain. I have a terrible time peeing. I know, I know... TMI. Hey, that's what this board is all about, right? After the bladder mishap, I haven't been the same. Actually, I'm no longer able to pee sitting down at all. I have to do the public restroom squat position. I'll probably have another surgery for that, but the urologist said it'll have to wait about 4-5 years. I just don't want to deal with squatting when I'm 80, ya' know? It's hard enough to get around when you're old w/o dealing with something like that!
August 28th, 2009, 06:15 PM
Send a message via AIM to mommy4micandella Send a message via Yahoo to mommy4micandella
why are they telling you that you have to wait that long???? I would be getting another opinion. Thats insane!!!
Glad you are enjoying homeschooling, I wouldnt have the patience for it.

September 12th, 2009, 12:52 PM
jandswood's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to jandswood
I am here too. (sorry, I don't come by often!!)
I am scheduled to have my hysterectomy on the 23rd of this month. I found out I do NOT have cancer!! BUT, I do have PCOS and I also have endo and pre cancerous cells still and my left ovary may have to go to. So, the doctor is going to do a laperscopic hyseterectomy, and MIGHT remove my left ovary. (depending on what is looks like when he goes in there) I will be in the hospital he said two days maybe three depending on my pain. I will than have to live with my parents for a little while because, our apartment is on the 3rd story and my doctor said I will not be able to climb 4 flights of stairs! I may be around a LOT more after my surgery with questions!!
September 12th, 2009, 02:08 PM
BensMom's Avatar Ephesians 4:29
I hope it goes smoothly!
September 13th, 2009, 03:08 PM
Thats what we are here for.

September 20th, 2009, 02:29 PM
Gray Sea
I am here too! I hope your surgery goes smoothly hun!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search