Um... wth is this?!

Forum: Women's Health

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Women's Health LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 27th, 2009, 12:26 AM
Mega Super Mommy
So the past couple days my pubic area has been sore. Chalked it up to maybe too rough sex, although it wasn't really around my vaginal area, but still in the pubic area. So just a bit ago I am rubbing that area, prodding it to see if I can see any bruising, but I do feel a bump there, and the bump is like way under the skin, almost like it's on the bone. I would say it feels like a penny sized bump. WTH is this?!?! Some friends thought it was maybe an ingrown hair, thinking the bump was on the skin, but its like way deep down. It's not anything attributed to an STD, I am clean and so is my boyfriend.

So this pain and bump is just weird, Im at a loss as to what it can be!

Ideas?!?! If it still hurts tomorrow I may have my Mom check it, as weird as it may be, to see if I am just feeling things and its nothing and in my head, but Im wondering if there is some kind of painful mass there that could be something more serious.

Anyone ever have something like this?!?!
October 27th, 2009, 01:44 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I just laid down and prodded myself as it hurt when I moved... and there is definitely a noticeable bump, even more noticeable when I lay down and feel it, and it for sure is not anywhere else on the pubic area, just that one spot and one side.

So now this is freaking me out... painful internal bump, it feels hard, could this be a tumor of some type? Since it feels bruised and painful, can it possibly be like a blood clot or something?

**worried**
October 29th, 2009, 04:18 PM
JessP's Avatar Lovin life and family
Send a message via MSN to JessP Send a message via Yahoo to JessP
Honestly not sure what that could be but I would call the dr and have it checked out. Bumps of any time are not something to be messing with. Especially when you can't see them and they hurt. I would call the dr and then let us know what they say. I hope its nothing.

Thanks .:Shortcake:. for my great siggie
http://skinny-jessi.blogspot.com/

October 29th, 2009, 04:46 PM
Mega Super Mommy
My Momma is going to try to get me into the doctor soon, unfortunately with my doctor living an hour away and me in school it's going to severely hinder when I can see him. My sister is premed and has no idea what it can be but says its something I need to get checked out.

Just weird, I had my Mom feel around that area too and she feels it, it's more prominent when I lay down. She said it almost seems like it's where my ovary should be, but if my ovary is that swollen/enlarged to where I can feel it then there is def. some issues going on!
October 29th, 2009, 08:32 PM
JessP's Avatar Lovin life and family
Send a message via MSN to JessP Send a message via Yahoo to JessP
Well let us know what the dr says. It does sound rather concerning.

Thanks .:Shortcake:. for my great siggie
http://skinny-jessi.blogspot.com/

October 29th, 2009, 08:56 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by JessP View Post
Well let us know what the dr says. It does sound rather concerning.
I will do that for sure

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search