Wednesday What's Your Struggles

Forum: Women's Health

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Women's Health LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 21st, 2011, 11:16 PM
Mega Super Mommy
It is definetly tough but to me what I think is even tougher that alot of people don't realize how much effort we put in doing things then to have many people react postive about it since they are your helpers but then the ones who are not your helpers respond like oh its okay, its so so, or its marginal when describing like something like housekeeping .

Then you want to complain about it and many people are like you need to do this all the time and make sure your son who is old enough to do that too which I'm like your not listening to me your just assuming that i'm keeping a mess which I just said it wasn't but the HA people thought it was .

Trying to explain to them how your workers came by said it looked great to end up having the ones just continue to talk about how i need to keep up with things every day so i'm like geez what makes people think I am not cleaning every single day as in I'm cleaning every single hour every single day as in from 8 am to midnight . How many hours is that as in 16 hrs a day cleaning at least otherwise my son Brendan will create this place to look like the tasmanian from looney tunes came thru . It just takes one no look and his room will look like it had a huge windstom to have me spend 2 hrs reorganizing his bedroom just to have him mess it up a few minutes later .

I tell people continously I put my clothes in bags in my closet otherwise Brendan is going to be taking things out of my closet and putting clothes on the floor he even did that with the hamper when he wanted to use it for a basketball hoop indoors .

They tell me he should be able to stop when you say No or he should be able to put his things away after all he does it at school & grammies . People say he is a smart enough boy to be able to help you out .

I go its not that simple if it was that simple he would be throwing juice boxes into the garbage instead of leaving a empty box on the couch or go toss it on the floor as in same with frozen bars stuff one time he threw a popsicle stick at me that stuck on my hair which i didn't even know about and was walking with one on top of my head until the neighbor said what is that ?

June 27th, 2011, 12:06 AM
SandKmommy's Avatar Seamus and Kieran's Mommy
Walking. I have huge issues walking, I trip and fall easily, walking from the parkinglot to the store is hazardous for me. I drag one foot up the stairs most the time to get up stairs. It sucks cause I gained alot of weight due to it.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search