Hello anyone here?

Forum: Women's Health

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Women's Health LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 25th, 2006, 10:26 AM
nmyddseyes's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to nmyddseyes Send a message via MSN to nmyddseyes Send a message via Yahoo to nmyddseyes
It has been a bit quiet in here, I hope it is because everyone is having fun with summer fun!

If you find yourself here, please post and let us know how you are! We miss you! I know there are Parents out there who do face challenges daily rather it is physical, mentally or emotionally or even temporary. If you believe you have something slowing you down or something you overcame then post here! Let us know how you are today.
July 27th, 2006, 11:25 AM
nmyddseyes's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to nmyddseyes Send a message via MSN to nmyddseyes Send a message via Yahoo to nmyddseyes
I know Alexis and I been having fun this summer or trying too despite the hot and humidity here. We been to the Zoo, and I have taken Alexis to our downtown fountain to get cooled off and just last weekend we went to our local Amusement park. As for any updates of me, I been doing ok. I now have someone that comes to help me around the house when needed which helps alot. .

-Dori
July 28th, 2006, 11:09 AM
mom2be12007's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Im Melissa, 20, with bipolar, Major Panic Disorder,OCD, depression,plus a few other undiagnosed mental problems.
I am 16 weeks pregnant, on Aug 21 I find out what it is(pos alien since my bf is from another planet) I want a girl but willbe happy with either!!!
I seem to always have something wrong with me, I imagine things I guess, all the doctors say there is nothing they cando now that i am pregnant, but i have the symptoms of a brain tumor that terrifies me...I also fear blood clots(my mom has ITP which causes her to clot frequently, which has beenlinked hereditarily)
I am facing all of my issues med free and this is the hardest thng ive ever had to do, but it is for the safety of my child. The only person who seems to understand how strong I have to be to do this is my mom, she is behind me 100 %.

i check this board daily, but its kind of heartbreaking to post or somehting and no one is here.....i keep on checking though, theres not to much activity ont he mental health board either.....
Melissa

August 9th, 2006, 07:18 PM
Regular
Quote:
Im Melissa, 20, with bipolar, Major Panic Disorder,OCD, depression,plus a few other undiagnosed mental problems.
I am 16 weeks pregnant, on Aug 21 I find out what it is(pos alien since my bf is from another planet) I want a girl but willbe happy with either!!!
I seem to always have something wrong with me, I imagine things I guess, all the doctors say there is nothing they cando now that i am pregnant, but i have the symptoms of a brain tumor that terrifies me...I also fear blood clots(my mom has ITP which causes her to clot frequently, which has beenlinked hereditarily)
I am facing all of my issues med free and this is the hardest thng ive ever had to do, but it is for the safety of my child. The only person who seems to understand how strong I have to be to do this is my mom, she is behind me 100 %.

i check this board daily, but its kind of heartbreaking to post or somehting and no one is here.....i keep on checking though, theres not to much activity ont he mental health board either.....
Melissa[/b]

Re: Melissa--
I am 28 and am also diagnosed with Bipolar and OCD. I suffer from depression and anxiety on a regular basis. I miscarried at 9 weeks a couple years ago. I would like to start trying again soon and have been checking out some websites for moms. I am here in Louisville too. I have been talking with my Dr. about medications that are safe to take during pregnancy. I would like to try it med free since I think that's best for the baby, but am worried if I'll be able to. I admire you for doing that. My mom is a great support to me so I'm glad you have your mom to help you through this. I've known many people to have babies, but don't know any else who has the extra worry of mental health issues too. It's good to know I'm not alone. I don't have a computer at home, so I'm not sure how often I'll be able to check this, but feel free to e-mail me at annie_h@sfra.net if you need any support.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search