Have you ever had Physical Therapy?

Forum: Women's Health

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Women's Health LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 1st, 2006, 10:28 AM
nmyddseyes's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to nmyddseyes Send a message via MSN to nmyddseyes Send a message via Yahoo to nmyddseyes
If so for what reason and are yu still going if not why?
August 1st, 2006, 05:30 PM
Platinum Supermommy
hehe I start tomorrow and will get 1 session a week for a month before meeting with my dr and seeing if it helped any. And it's for my sciatica disfunction and such
August 2nd, 2006, 08:37 AM
mom2be12007's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I currently go because I was in a wreck in Jan and now that I am pregnant we cant do any other tests or meds to help the pain and figure out what the pain is coming from...I love it, it helps relieve my stress and headaches a little bit...He thinks that I have bones out of alignment in my skull and its causing my fluid to flow differently than what it should, also I believe I have quite a few muscles in my back that have been pulled....

August 3rd, 2006, 02:42 PM
nmyddseyes's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to nmyddseyes Send a message via MSN to nmyddseyes Send a message via Yahoo to nmyddseyes
I have had Physical therapy myself pretty much all my childhood life to strengthen my legs and such...I stopped going during college. For two reasons, One it was far to travel where I was and two my thearpist pretty much said he did what he could for me...as long as I kept doing my own exercises and keep "walking" like I was. But I am afraid, I might need to go back to physical therapy soon or at least a fitness center and get a trainner.

-Dori

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search