Vaginal damage?

Forum: Women's Health

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Women's Health LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 12th, 2006, 07:24 PM
Regular
I'm brand new here and I can't get into the forum i think i should put this in but hopefully you'll firgive me and be able to answer this one for me.
ok, so, I'm newly married, I'd only been with one other guy intimately before my husband. my problem is is that the first guy was white and i never hurt after intercourse. now my husband is black and it seems like he is too big and he is killing me. is it possible? Is he bigger b/c he is black???I'v only been with the two so i'm not sure. I reallyhope i haven't offended anyone. thanks for your help!

Jasmine
September 12th, 2006, 09:49 PM
Jaxonsmommie's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to Jaxonsmommie Send a message via MSN to Jaxonsmommie Send a message via Yahoo to Jaxonsmommie
i dont think race really matters, Ive slept with both a black guy and a white guy and the black guy was smaller then the white one. All men's penis sizes are different. You might be in pain just because your not very sexually experienced, the pain should go away... but if it doesnt or if you have bleeding then i would talk to your doctor

<div align="center"><span style="font-family:Verdana">PM me for a Siggy!</span></div>
September 12th, 2006, 10:44 PM
Regular
thank you so much for your insight. you are right, i am unexperienced. i heard that rumor but i wans't sure if it was true in this case or not.
September 13th, 2006, 11:49 AM
*Valerie*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I think we are all very hard to offend so no worries! I haven't ever been with a different race, but all men are different. Your vagina should stretch and be able to handle the different size. It just may take a couple of times. If it continues, call your gynecologist to rule out other issues.

September 16th, 2006, 01:19 PM
ShawnaCAN's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
I'm brand new here and I can't get into the forum i think i should put this in but hopefully you'll firgive me and be able to answer this one for me.
ok, so, I'm newly married, I'd only been with one other guy intimately before my husband. my problem is is that the first guy was white and i never hurt after intercourse. now my husband is black and it seems like he is too big and he is killing me. is it possible? Is he bigger b/c he is black???I'v only been with the two so i'm not sure. I reallyhope i haven't offended anyone. thanks for your help!

Jasmine[/b]

Race isn't the issue, some women are physiologically too small for their husbands. Usually giving birth vaginally will correct the problem, so if you are planning on having children, you may just have to make the best of it until then. If intercourse was painful the first few times, your fear may be playing a part - making you tense up in the momet now. Try to be as relaxed as possible and take your time.

There is also a condition called Vaginismus, where the vaginal muscles contract tightly when intercourse is attempted. This is different from being too small. Vaginismus is when the muscles CLAMP down, tight! For the man, it feels like he's hitting a brick wall. Intercourse is not just uncomfortable, but extremely painful or impossible for Vaginismus sufferers. This condition often has psychological roots - previous sexual trauma (abuse or rape), emotional damage from prior sexual relationships, fears, guilt, etc. Of course, there are also cases where there is no explanation for it. Women can seek relief from this condition by either tackling the underlying psychological problem, or using a dilator kit. A dilator kit is used to gradually stretch the vaginal muscles.

Hope that helps!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search