Weird dizzyness

Forum: Women's Health

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Women's Health LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 4th, 2006, 08:44 PM
PrettyInPink#2
About 8 months ago ( in my pregnancy ) I started get light headed dizzy.. faint feeling. I would get this every couple of days. When my blood pressure was taken the doctor always said it was on the low side. Now im to the point I am dizzy ALL the time. It is driving me nuts and im really starting to think it is something serious! It seems to get worse when I go out.. like to the mall or something , i feel very dizzy faint and my eyes water / sting. Even when im outside i get really bad. The doctor checked my blood twice to see if it was low iron or something and said she will call back if the test says that i have that and i would start a vitamin. But i didnt get a call etheir time so i guess it was okay. But my doctor doesnt know how BAD it is now so i have a appointment tomorrow night with her. Im hoping i can figure out what is wrong with me and a cure.. im feel like this ALL the time and its hard to do day to day things. Cleaning is getting so hard because my head is so dizzy! Anyone else have these symptoms? Have a idea of what might be the matter? * Sigh * I hate it when scary things like this happen.
October 5th, 2006, 08:56 AM
Oriyan's Avatar Platinum Superdupermommy
are you taking any meds? BCPs?
DS2: Lucas "Luca"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
IVF #1: October 2008
July 22, 2009: Johnathan Jarrett is born! 10:41 am, 7lbs, 12oz, 21.5 inches

FET #2: March 2013 (Medicated cycle)
November 25, 2013: Lucas Ryan is born! 8:46 pm, 8lbs, 8oz, 20 inches (No epidural!)
October 5th, 2006, 09:32 AM
PrettyInPink#2
Nope im not taking and meds
October 5th, 2006, 09:58 AM
Oriyan's Avatar Platinum Superdupermommy
Quote:
Nope im not taking and meds[/b]
Hmm.. sounds like maybe your low blood pressure might be a cause for your dizziness. (unless your inhaling too much of the cleaning liquids! Who wants to clean on such a beautiful day?! ) Try and sit down (dont lay down) as much as possible until tomorrow. I know that when my blood pressure takes a dip, i get really light headed and dizzy myself. Ive actually fallen over a couple times, but its all linked to my lupus. *Kicks family genetics*

And it never hurts to take a daily multi-viatamin either!
DS2: Lucas "Luca"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
IVF #1: October 2008
July 22, 2009: Johnathan Jarrett is born! 10:41 am, 7lbs, 12oz, 21.5 inches

FET #2: March 2013 (Medicated cycle)
November 25, 2013: Lucas Ryan is born! 8:46 pm, 8lbs, 8oz, 20 inches (No epidural!)
October 5th, 2006, 12:47 PM
*Valerie*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
The other thing that can cause dizzyness is diet and dehydration--make sure you are eating enough and drinking enough WATER--sugary drinks can lead to dehydration, so water is key! Also, vertigo can be a problem--are you having any other symptoms or dizziness only??

October 5th, 2006, 05:55 PM
PrettyInPink#2
Thanks for the advice , i dont think im drinking as much as i should be so i will start that.. and skipping meals like i have been probably isnt a good idea anymore etheir. No, no other symptoms besides dizziness and every so often headachs
October 13th, 2006, 09:26 PM
Super Mommy
sounds like anemia or low blood pressure to me. Make sure you get enough iron in your diet and also make sure you are eating every 2-3 hours.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search