NEED ADVICE...TMI WARNING!!!

Forum: Women's Health

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Women's Health LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 30th, 2006, 03:15 PM
usmcaviatorwife's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Okay, I am probably going to sound really stupid when I ask these questions, but I truly need some advice on this one. I will also warn you, there is a bit TMI...So, during my 2 ww I had preggo symptoms (i.e. mid abdominal cramping, frequent urination, headaches, etc.) and a took a couple of pregnancy tests but got BFN's. Well, my period was supposed to start on Sunday 2 weeks ago and didn't end up starting until the following Thursday. It was a medium to heavy back to medium flow that lasted about 5 days total. For the past week now, however, I have been having a vaginal itching/burning with periodic cramping and as of yesterday and today, I have a vaginal discharge that looks like pale pinkish/white skin (it looks like skin on a chicken breast...I know that sounds gross but that is the best way I can describe it). I am really freaking out because before the discharge, I thought is was a yeast infection, but it is nothing like any yeast infection I have ever had before and the skin like stuff that is coming out is also like nothing I have ever had before...Can anyone help me out on this one??? I can't get into the Doctor until Wednesday and I am just a little paranoid as to what this might be. I am 100% sure it is not an STD b/c both my husband and I are monogamous to one another and I just know it isn't an STD...could it be a chemical pregnancy, or an infection or what else??? Please help!
October 31st, 2006, 01:42 PM
BensMom's Avatar Ephesians 4:29
All I can tell you is that yeast infections aren't all the same. I've had some that were nothing more than itching, and I had one in college that looked like cottage cheese! EW! Just wait and see what your doctor says. I hope that's all it it.
November 3rd, 2006, 09:36 PM
ashlynsmom's Avatar Veteran
This could also have the potential of being BV (bacterial vaginosis)--a common vaginal infection even in monogamous relationships. Does your discharge have an odor? I would definitely call your dr though if it doesn't clear up in the next 24 hours or so.

Good luck!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search