what could be wrong?

Forum: Women's Health

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Women's Health LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 30th, 2006, 09:43 AM
sstuver's Avatar Veteran
Ok a lil history. I got pg last thanksgiving. Got a pap test in December, it was abnormal. The OB said it was the kind of abnormal that they tend to see with pg women and that it will probably clear up after I give birth. I m/c'd in February. My new OB had wanted to do a colposcopy but then I m/c'd. After my follow-up visit after I had a D&C I was too afraid and emotional to go back to the dr. I got pg again this past september and m/c a week later. Now I'm anxiously awaiting my period. My last period was October 25th. It has been over 5 weeks since my last period. I have gone almost the whole month of November without my period. It's nice but not normal. And no...I'm not pg again. My husband and I had sex on the 21st and 23rd of November..nothing before that because he's been away on business. And no I have not slept with anyone other than my husband. So I'm wondering what is up. Any ideas? they'd be very appreciated.

Sara
December 11th, 2006, 12:40 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I had an abnormal pap - turned out to be hpv - which can cause cervical cancer - i have since had a cyrosurgery to freeze the abnormal cells on my cervix and will go in april for another pap to see if the abnormal cells have returned.
I found out all of this in September I think.....since August my cycles have been VERY abnormal....anywhere from 21 - 40 days long...they were normally 30 days like clockwork ... they said at the dr office that the two were not related but I am not so sure
With both of my children I was able to get pregnant VERY easily...and now I am not even sure I am ovulating...I am only 24 so I don't know what the deal is....
You should definatley get that abnormal pap checked out - that isn't anything to play with - and it sounds much worse that it actually is as long as you catch things in time - please go have that checked out - and if you have any questions pm me and I will try to help you with any info I can...
best wishes and I hope your af comes soon

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search