Women's Health Resources

Forum: Women's Health

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Women's Health LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 17th, 2007, 12:26 PM
BensMom's Avatar Ephesians 4:29
Do you know any great sites with information about women's health topics? Post them here! (Remember, JM's terms don't allow you to promote other message boards. This is for informational sites only.) Any topic related to women's health is welcome. Post the link and describe what will be found on the site/page.

I'll start:

WomensHealth.gov - Lots of women's health topics, organizations, statistics, etc.
GirlsHealth.gov - a site that teaches mothers how to raise healthy daughters from nutrition to puberty
WebMD's Women's Health Section
MSNBC's Women's Health News
CDC Women's Health Section - CDC is Centers for Disease Control, in the U.S. Dept of Health
About.com's Women's Health Section - A wide variety of articles, calculators, tools, and resources for women
Hotlines Women's Health Hotlines!
Low Income Medications
June 7th, 2007, 10:45 PM
SandKmommy's Avatar Seamus and Kieran's Mommy
PCOS Support Symptoms, A quiz you can take to see where you fall, General Information and Support

June 8th, 2007, 06:48 AM
BensMom's Avatar Ephesians 4:29
OTC and Rx drug interactions. Type in your medications to see if they interact with other meds or foods.

http://www.drugs.com/drug_interactions.html
July 12th, 2007, 07:58 PM
niema's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to niema
Wow. These are really great links girls.
July 17th, 2012, 05:24 PM
Evenblindly's Avatar lost 28lbs in 90 days!
Send a message via Yahoo to Evenblindly
Can I post a personal site? I just started promoting it because I love the product so much. It is used for weight loss (being at a healthy weight is an important part of being healthy)and for better muscle building but it truly is for better overall health and wellness, My Dr. LOVES the amount of nutrition in it, its low calories and even just one delicious shake a day means adding healthier choices to your life. One of the big pluses is that this company has made it possible to get healthy FREE! I havent paid for any of my kits since my first month! If you want to check it out first or talk to me about it before adding it thats perfectly fine I am sure you will love it though, there is more info and many videos here: Body by Vi Challenge | ViSalus - Jessica Kopac

And I do it FREE check out more info ----->> http://jessicakopac.myvi.net/
Thank you Vicki for my AWESOME siggy!!

Follow me on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/evenblindly?ref=tn_tnmn

"I will walk by faith, even when i cannot see! because this broken road prepares your will for me"
July 26th, 2012, 09:33 AM
MedTwice | Medical Videos By Real Doctors is a site with a real OB/GYN explaining women's health issues in video format. Each video is 3-5 minutes and there is a text that explains the issues as well.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search