Friday Five

Forum: Spiritual Living

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Spiritual Living LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 4th, 2008, 05:22 AM
Carwen*Angel's Avatar Fly away on my zephyr
Send a message via MSN to Carwen*Angel
Going with the subject of dreams...

Have you ever had a 'flying' dream?

Do you remember your dreams and if yes, do you have a particular technique?

Do you keep a dream journal?

Have you ever had a dream that's predicted the future?

What's the vivedest dream you have had?

July 4th, 2008, 05:45 AM
Soleil's Avatar Happy & Blessed
Have you ever had a 'flying' dream? No, but I have dreamed that I am on flying creature.

Do you remember your dreams and if yes, do you have a particular technique? Sometimes, not as much as I would like.

Do you keep a dream journal? Not yet ~ great idea!

Have you ever had a dream that's predicted the future? No!

What's the vivedest dream you have had? Daydreams so much more vivid than nightsleep dreams, but as for nightsleep dreams, it would be dreams about work, which I believe address apprehensions I have.
July 4th, 2008, 06:16 AM
~JustAngie~'s Avatar ~Let your colors burst~
Have you ever had a 'flying' dream? nope

Do you remember your dreams and if yes, do you have a particular technique? I don't usually remember them

Do you keep a dream journal? no

Have you ever had a dream that's predicted the future? nope

What's the vivedest dream you have had? probably the one I posted yesterday!

July 4th, 2008, 06:53 AM
greenchild's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Let me just say first that my dreams have long been a source of entertainment for me, some are just so darn funny!!!

Going with the subject of dreams...

Have you ever had a 'flying' dream? yes, now I recognize them them for what they are (for me anyway), astral travel.

Do you remember your dreams and if yes, do you have a particular technique? no particular technique but I do remember quite a bit

Do you keep a dream journal? no

Have you ever had a dream that's predicted the future? yes

What's the vivedest dream you have had? the ones that weren't really "dreams" but communicating with the other side/healing from the other side.

July 4th, 2008, 07:14 AM
Candice#3's Avatar Veteran
Have you ever had a 'flying' dream? Not that I can remember

Do you remember your dreams and if yes, do you have a particular technique? Sometimes.

Do you keep a dream journal? I want to but I havent yet

Have you ever had a dream that's predicted the future? Yes.

What's the vivedest dream you have had? Not too sure
July 4th, 2008, 10:10 AM
Delsol's Avatar Mega Super Mommy

Have you ever had a 'flying' dream? Just once. It was beautiful, even though I was a being from another planet. lol.

Do you remember your dreams and if yes, do you have a particular technique? Sometimes - not often lately.

Do you keep a dream journal? I did for about a year once. No time these days!

Have you ever had a dream that's predicted the future? Sort of, symbolically.

What's the vivedest dream you have had? There have been many, but the one that comes to mind included the Garden of Eden, Jesus and a breathtaking waterfall.

July 4th, 2008, 10:35 AM
lupti's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Have you ever had a 'flying' dream? Yes..they happen fairl regularly

Do you remember your dreams and if yes, do you have a particular technique? I remember them, but no real technique. I dream so often I just got in the habit of remembering.

Do you keep a dream journal? no..but after last nights dream, i wish i did

Have you ever had a dream that's predicted the future? yes

What's the vivedest dream you have had? not sure

Heather
BFP March 2, 12 dpo
Elias Scott and Griffin Karl here on 9/19/09!
July 5th, 2008, 10:35 AM
Carwen*Angel's Avatar Fly away on my zephyr
Send a message via MSN to Carwen*Angel
Flying on a flying creature Katey? Wow that sounds significant...!

Have you ever had a 'flying' dream? yes, many. I had my first when I was 11 when I was up on the ceiling of my bedroom - it was an OOBE. My astral self must be smaller than my body too because it felt like there was so much space and yet I used to sleep in a boxroom.

Do you remember your dreams and if yes, do you have a particular technique? I do remember significant ones. The technique I use is to recall from the last scene back through as far as I can, and I sometimes name the scenes or the dreams to help me recall it at a later date.

Do you keep a dream journal? I used to, and I keep meaning to start one in the sanctuary but I never seem to get round to it.

Have you ever had a dream that's predicted the future? yes but not exactly and to the letter. I've had dreams that have generally predicted something that has then happened.

What's the vivedest dream you have had? I've had quite a few, that usually involve meeting angels or ascended masters. One of the vividest was of meeting Archangel Gabriel who took me to the hall of records but I asked them a question there that I still haven't received the answer to. I also have vivid dreams involving a particular entity who shape-shifts and tried to pretend to be people I trust until I call it out. I believe that I have had a number of lucid dreams, including these, because in these dreams not only are they of spiritual significance but I have varying elements of control.

Tags
friday five , friday qotd

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search