Friday Five

Forum: Spiritual Living

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Spiritual Living LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 21st, 2008, 06:10 AM
Carwen*Angel's Avatar Fly away on my zephyr
Send a message via MSN to Carwen*Angel
DREAMS...since Misty and Anne brought them up this week!

Do you dream in colour?

Do you dream every night?

Do you/can you remember your dreams?

Have you ever dreamed about anyone from JM?

Have you ever had a predictive dream that has come true?

November 21st, 2008, 06:18 AM
madmum_sarah's Avatar formally sarah_the_sane_1
Do you dream in colour? sometimes although mostly black and white

Do you dream every night? i do but most of the time i cant remember them. since being pregnant i rarely remember dreaming at all. maybe thats a sign my dreams have come true!

Do you/can you remember your dreams?
sometimes. not always fully though so if i wake up in the night i try and make a note of what i remember

Have you ever dreamed about anyone from JM? erm... just a few times! thats where most of my bfp dreams come from

Have you ever had a predictive dream that has come true? yep, bfp ones which is fantastic! ive had a few others which werent so nice and came true but i try to remember the positive ones more

Friends are the family you choose yourself and I love my JM sisters!
November 21st, 2008, 06:44 AM
Misty_X's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Do you dream in colour? - Yes, I don't think I've ever had a dream in black & white.

Do you dream every night? - yes

Do you/can you remember your dreams? - almost every night I remember at least one.

Have you ever dreamed about anyone from JM? - Last night I did - Sharron!

Have you ever had a predictive dream that has come true? - Loads and loads, but often really obscure things that are no used to anyone. For example, I once dreamed that there was a celeb reality TV show about an art school which Ulrika Jonsson was on, and about 2 years later such a programme was made and she was even on it!

~ Thank you Patty for my awesome siggy! ~

Co-Host of
General Spirituality | TTC with Endo
Group Leader/Co-Leader of:
Peestick Addicts * Chemical Pregnancy * Got Guinea Pigs? * JM Games Addicts
Addicted to Hosting * Dreamer's Den * Horror Flic Chics

* Come and read the JM Blogs! * | * Visit My Blog on JM! *

November 21st, 2008, 01:03 PM
Carwen*Angel's Avatar Fly away on my zephyr
Send a message via MSN to Carwen*Angel
Do you dream in colour? yes

Do you dream every night? yes

Do you/can you remember your dreams? yes. I actually follow a method for recall of significant or lucid dreams, which is that I work backwards from the last scene writing it down, and if I don't have time to write it down I work backwards from the last scene and try to give each scene a label or title. I used to keep a dream journal and have gotten into this good habit from then.

Have you ever dreamed about anyone from JM? yes a few people, I've dreamed about Ellie, Gail and Heather from this board before but I can't recall the dreams now.

Have you ever had a predictive dream that has come true? ish, not that played out exactly as it did in the dream, but I do have predictive dreams that give a general indication.

November 21st, 2008, 03:55 PM
greenchild's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Do you dream in colour? always

Do you dream every night? yes

Do you/can you remember your dreams? yes, as soon as I awaken if they are worth remembering (funny, or significant in some way) I do try to reconstruct them to remember them or they will fade away almost immediately.

Have you ever dreamed about anyone from JM? yes, a few times!

Have you ever had a predictive dream that has come true? just once. I was really little and I do not remember saying it, but my mom said one night I told her before I fell asleep that I was going to dream about a house burning down. I do remember the dream, it was a building very near my aunt's house and that the fire started in the kitchen. that building did burn down that night and I believe the fire was found to have started in the kitchen.

November 21st, 2008, 04:17 PM
lupti's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Do you dream in colour? Always

Do you dream every night? Yes

Do you/can you remember your dreams? Most of the time...I should be exhausted from all the running around I do in dreams each night!

Have you ever dreamed about anyone from JM? Probably..

Have you ever had a predictive dream that has come true? From time to time. Usually about something small...like a conversation or a mundane situation.

Heather
BFP March 2, 12 dpo
Elias Scott and Griffin Karl here on 9/19/09!
November 22nd, 2008, 12:26 AM
*PurpleMidnight*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
DREAMS...since Misty and Anne brought them up this week!

Do you dream in colour? yes

Do you dream every night? well techinically everyone does...but you just dont remember them

Do you/can you remember your dreams? yes

Have you ever dreamed about anyone from JM? yes

Have you ever had a predictive dream that has come true?yes

Tags
friday five , friday qotd

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search