QQOTD Thursday

Forum: Spiritual Living

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Spiritual Living LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 2nd, 2009, 08:08 AM
Carwen*Angel's Avatar Fly away on my zephyr
Send a message via MSN to Carwen*Angel
Soon the child's clear eye is clouded over by ideas and opinions, preconceptions and abstractions. Simple free being becomes encrusted with the burdensome armor of the ego. Not until years later does an instinct come that a vital sense of mystery has been withdrawn. The sun glints through the pines, and the heart is pierced in a moment of beauty and strange pain, like a memory of paradise. After that day we become seekers.
~ Peter Matthiesen

Have you seen evidence in your own little ones of the "child's clear eye" or their ability to perceive the extrasensory?

April 2nd, 2009, 08:43 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I strongly believe that Madison can see spirits/ghosts... A few times before we moved in Mom's house, She would tell me that she seen Marty and that he was watching us from a doorway and smiling at us.. That he even waved at her.That he also sat down by us. I took the pictures down that I have of him..and asked her if this was who she seen.. she said yes.. I told her his name that he is our cousin Marty and explained to her that he loves us, wouldn't hurt us and was just checking up on us to make sure we are okay and not to be afraid of him.... when she was a baby she would look off in the corner of the room or to the left of me when I was rocking her and just smile sweetly at what she seen there.

Tags
inspirational quotes

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search