how did that get there?

Forum: Spiritual Living

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Spiritual Living LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 1st, 2009, 06:43 AM
mrsdutch's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to mrsdutch
Ive always wondered how but want to know what you guys thought.
Way back when when I was moving into a student house in the 2nd year with my friends, I sat down on the sofa to catch up with my friend whom I hadnt seen all summer. I had a drink, took a sip and put the glass on the floor and carried on nattering to her. Well we carried on the convo and when I went to get my drink again, it wasnt there. I looked ALL around the room and it was in the kitchen by the sink. My friend had also seen me put my drink down so how on earth was that possible? Anyone had anything similar? We also had things like the radio playing when nobody turned it on but these occurances were overall few and far between...Ive always wondered....

Angels Bright from Starry height, change my mind and being with light!

July 1st, 2009, 09:14 AM
Carwen*Angel's Avatar Fly away on my zephyr
Send a message via MSN to Carwen*Angel
I really don't know what causes it and there are a lot of possible metaphysical explanations I guess. I've had similar things happen, mostly with jewellery and pens. I look for them and look for them and on a later date find them in one of the places I did originally look. It's happened with car keys before now as well and I wondered whether that might be anything to do with an angel protecting me from an accident?

I think stuff that couldn't really have any great consequence is usually attributed to spirits trying to get your attention or mischievous fairies. I think there's a possibility that there are other "dimensions" and things (especially small things) can sometimes slip through the portals. Will be interested to see what others think on this one.

July 1st, 2009, 09:40 AM
Fluffy Baby's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I think along the lines of Sharron. I have never had anything drastic happen to me.

I am a mixture of all that and a bag of chips... IJS

Rest In Peace Jennifer <3

July 1st, 2009, 12:38 PM
greenchild's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
In my case I am sure it is my dad who takes things. He always used to tease me about the time I spent in the bathroom primping/preening like a typical teenage girl . . . but now he takes my jewelry/hair accessories! He always was one for practical jokes.

There was one instance where a hair clip (one of a set of 12 - 4 brown, 4 black, 4 clear) went missing for well over a year if not 2. I went thru that room numerous times looking for it, even thought I'd find it when we replaced the carpet. I gave up on it, thinking I must have vacuumed it up and bought another set of 12 just so I could have 4 clear ones again. Then it mysteriously shows up a year+ later - right where I KNEW I'd left the blasted thing!!! Although what he was doing with the clip, IDK - if only it could talk!!!

Most of the time, though, all I have to do is look away and say, Dad, put it back! and I look again and there it is.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search