Indigo / Crystal / Rainbow children?

Forum: Spiritual Living

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Spiritual Living LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 22nd, 2009, 07:07 AM
Carwen*Angel's Avatar Fly away on my zephyr
Send a message via MSN to Carwen*Angel
All children are gifted in some way, which is what I firmly believed as a teacher (and still firmly believe!).

To me, indigo, crystal and rainbow children (the new "waves" of youngsters coming to our planet at this time) are spiritually gifted. Many metaphysicists believe that they are here to help us evolve spiritually and take our planet into the next dimension through raised collective awareness.

I know some of you here have wondered about this before. Here are some links that might help you work out whether your child is one of these such children - and what to do to help them develop their gifts.

Please do come back and tell us what you think about your LOs (and yourself) after reading!

Article by Doreen Virtue on this:

Indigo, Crystal and Rainbow Children by doreen virtue

On Indigos AND Crystals:

What Are Indigo and Crystal Children and Adults
Indigo and Crystal Children - Are You One? Do You Have One? Frequently Asked Questions

Indigo Children:

Metagifted Education Resource Organization: Indigo Children: Is Your Child an Indigo?
Metagifted Education Resource Organization: Indigo Children

Crystal Children:

Metagifted Education Resource Organization: Children of the New Earth: Crystal Children
The Psychic Children - The Children

Rainbow Children:

The Rainbow Children

This one is my own channelling from Archangel Michael on Rainbow Children (there's not a lot out there on the web yet) which I have re-posted in Charlotte's SF today:

http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1...l#post18057880

This one can help you work out whether YOU are an indigo person. While the majority of indigos are between the ages of 7-25, there will be a few "trailblazers" who are older and a few who are still coming through.
Metagifted Education Resource Organization: Adult Indigos

Similarly, you could well be a "trailblazing" crystal soul - there is no separate quiz or article for that however. Maybe that's something WE could develop and write about on OUR website next year. We have still to develop ideas for that xxx

November 26th, 2009, 03:26 AM
I have always seen Daniel as an indigo soul. I know that would make him quite a late indigo but just by the way he was at birth, such a fighter, the fact that he has healing abilities and seems to see things I do not and in particular such an understanding of angels and crystals (he collects them - by pinching them from me!!) at such a small age - and his affinity with animals and love of the outdoors. The fact that he may have learning difficulties according to school also seems to suggest this as many children diagnosed with learning difficulties are simply children with a very different perspective on the world and a different way of dealing with it.

November 26th, 2009, 06:41 AM
~JustAngie~'s Avatar ~Let your colors burst~
I'm not sure about Emmy, but I have a feeling Joey will be one of those. He is SO happy all the time and seems to wrap everyone that sees him around their little finger! He just has the ability to make everyone happy

November 26th, 2009, 08:52 AM
Misty_X's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
From their energy I have always felt Angelica is an Indigo and Natasha is a crystal. I have wanted to write about this and nature of their relationship for a long time; their energies compliment each other and kind of strike a balance between the bold and the sensitive.

~ Thank you Patty for my awesome siggy! ~

Co-Host of
General Spirituality | TTC with Endo
Group Leader/Co-Leader of:
Peestick Addicts * Chemical Pregnancy * Got Guinea Pigs? * JM Games Addicts
Addicted to Hosting * Dreamer's Den * Horror Flic Chics

* Come and read the JM Blogs! * | * Visit My Blog on JM! *

November 26th, 2009, 08:52 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I "think" Dalton may be a Indigo child.. He has MANY of the traits.

Jade I am not for sure where she fits in, but she has a lot of traits. She is very sensitive to other ppl, she is fascinated by nature, rocks and loves music and art and much more. But she does have a learning disability. And she goes to speech class to help her also.
November 27th, 2009, 05:30 AM
Certainly sounds like Jade could be an indigo or a crystal.

Just to clarify not every child who has a learning difficulty will be one of these types, and not every indigo/crystal/rainbow will have difficulties at school or with their development - it can just be symptomatic of them being misunderstood or finding earth life or responding to authority hard to cope with.

November 27th, 2009, 06:14 AM
Misty_X's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
That makes a lot of sense. I feel I have some crystal traits although I'm not sure what I am (so what's new! Lol!) and was highly bullied at school because I was different. I think looking back if I was at school now I would probably have received a diagnosis of asperger's, having worked with a lot of aspergers children in learning support I can see me as a child in them fully, but I just knew there were things outside of this world that deserved my attention. Does that make sense?

~ Thank you Patty for my awesome siggy! ~

Co-Host of
General Spirituality | TTC with Endo
Group Leader/Co-Leader of:
Peestick Addicts * Chemical Pregnancy * Got Guinea Pigs? * JM Games Addicts
Addicted to Hosting * Dreamer's Den * Horror Flic Chics

* Come and read the JM Blogs! * | * Visit My Blog on JM! *

November 27th, 2009, 08:54 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Thank you Sharron for explaining this more. This is all VERY interesting to me!!!!

Dalton does not have a problem with school authority (except with us.. LOL), he is in band, very good at mathematics (can do fractions in his head etc.), art, etc. Loves going on nature walks on his own, is a loner except for ppl like him who have similar tastes. I'm just explaining how Dalton is to a point.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search