Daily challenge 8th December

Forum: Spiritual Living

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Spiritual Living LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 8th, 2009, 11:04 AM
Carwen*Angel's Avatar Fly away on my zephyr
Send a message via MSN to Carwen*Angel
Is a simple one today and some of you have already done it.

Post 5 replies to threads on the main board. Put the titles of the threads, or the links to them, in here. If you've already done 5+ replies today simply give me 5 titles/links.

15 points for this.

Yesterday's challenge was a nice easy one too if anyone wants to go back and do it. I think if we get no response on today's challenge we might have to call a halt to it and tot up all the scores, since there seems to be little point continuing if no-one is playing. That's not me being horrible or anything but it takes brainpower to think these up and if it's not the right time for people to play we may as well wrap this up. What do you think Misty?

December 8th, 2009, 09:35 PM
~*Dolphin~Dreamer*~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to ~*Dolphin~Dreamer*~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~*Dolphin~Dreamer*~
I hate to say it, but I agree....I was so ready for this challenge, then things just kept hitting me, and I haven't had the proper time to sit down and do them.

Sorry, Shar!!

December 9th, 2009, 05:24 AM
Fair enough hun, I'm just waiting for Misty's response to this and if she agrees we'll wrap it up and announce the winners.

Nobody should worry about it as I know it's just circumstances and everybody here is going through the wringer right now. It's not even like people are MIA, they're just unable to find time to do the challenges and let's face it there's a lot of more significant stuff for us to be replying to and supporting each other on right now. We can always have another one next year or even some different kind of challenge rather than a posting challenge. I already have my thinking hat on.

December 9th, 2009, 09:26 AM
Misty_X's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Sorry honey, for some reason I missed this post earlier. (sometimes I open more than one window and one closes without me knowing, I think that's what happened)

I agree it might be a good idea to wrap this one up. It's just an unfortunate case of timing, everyone seems to be having a rough time. I purposely put myself out of the challenges so I could help run some, otherwise I'd have been joining in!

Now my headache has gone I'm finally finishing adding up the scores this evening. I'm so sorry this took so long, I just couldn't concentrate with my head banging away all week x x

We can come up with some great challenges next year, and if 2010 is as good for us all as you feel it will be then we'll all be in a better place for joining in

~ Thank you Patty for my awesome siggy! ~

Co-Host of
General Spirituality | TTC with Endo
Group Leader/Co-Leader of:
Peestick Addicts * Chemical Pregnancy * Got Guinea Pigs? * JM Games Addicts
Addicted to Hosting * Dreamer's Den * Horror Flic Chics

* Come and read the JM Blogs! * | * Visit My Blog on JM! *

December 9th, 2009, 11:26 AM
Glad you agree hun xxx

December 9th, 2009, 03:30 PM