Friday Five

Forum: Spiritual Living

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Spiritual Living LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 19th, 2010, 11:40 AM
Carwen*Angel's Avatar Fly away on my zephyr
Send a message via MSN to Carwen*Angel
On your affinity to animals and pets.

1. How many pets have you had in total throughout your life?

2. What was your first pet?

3. What would your dream pet be?

4. What are your favourite three animals or the three animals you most feel an affinity with?

5. Have you ever seen those animals in real life and if yes, when was the last time?

February 19th, 2010, 11:52 AM
mrsdutch's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to mrsdutch
1. How many pets have you had in total throughout your life?
quite some. a dog, a cat and lots of hamsters!

2. What was your first pet?
a stray dog called Bruce

3. What would your dream pet be?
Either a KIng Charles Spaniel or a persian cat

4. What are your favourite three animals or the three animals you most feel an affinity with?
Cats, Dolphins, birds

5. Have you ever seen those animals in real life and if yes, when was the last time?
The other week I was walking along the street and a cat followed me mewing the whole time. I swam with dolphins on my honeymoon and yes I see birds all the time in my garden

Angels Bright from Starry height, change my mind and being with light!

February 19th, 2010, 12:44 PM
Amaranth Dhanya's Avatar aka Hillarie
Send a message via Yahoo to Amaranth Dhanya
1. How many pets have you had in total throughout your life? Oh dear, probably 20 or so. When I was growing up we had a momma cat and she usually had a batch of kitties so we always had at least 4 and then when I was 12 we had just 2. Then I had a cat when I lived on my own and another when I lived with my husband(before we married and had our first). Then we just got a dog last summer(July). I never kept count but they've been around most of my life...mainly cats though.

2. What was your first pet? A mama cat named Stumpy is the first one I recall.

3. What would your dream pet be? None right now. We have a small dog but Im really not in love with her LOL and would be content if she didnt live here. We just have so much stuff going on she's a bother even though she is a really sweet dog. One day Id love to have a big protective dog that watched over my 3 sons though. Not just a toy poodle LOL.

4. What are your favourite three animals or the three animals you most feel an affinity with? Cheetah, Gorilla, Monkey

5. Have you ever seen those animals in real life and if yes, when was the last time? Only at zoos and I havent been to a zoo with those animals since I was a teenager.

~My thanks to *Kiliki* for the siggy and Lucy S for the blinkies~
February 19th, 2010, 12:54 PM
greenchild's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
1. How many pets have you had in total throughout your life? OMG what a weird coincidence . . . I just counted . . . 10 dogs . . . Lola, who chose Kaiden, is my 10th dog . . . and technically (with the IVF embryo losses) Kaiden is #10 . . . There was a stray cat in there somewhere too but I think she only stuck around for a couple weeks at most.

2. What was your first pet? a black dog named Licorice.

3. What would your dream pet be? I have them . . . I love my rotties!

4. What are your favourite three animals or the three animals you most feel an affinity with? 3 faves/affinities, dogs, polar bears (IDK why), and birds

5. Have you ever seen those animals in real life and if yes, when was the last time? yes - but the bears at the zoo only!

Tags
friday five , friday qotd

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search