Seasonal Crystals

Forum: Spiritual Living

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Spiritual Living LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 14th, 2010, 03:03 AM
Carwen*Angel's Avatar Fly away on my zephyr
Send a message via MSN to Carwen*Angel
Ever wondered if there are any crystals in particular which would be good to have around at this time of year?

Carry tumblestones on you or put a larger piece such as a cluster or point on display in the home to boost festive magick and beat the winter blues!

Snow Quartz - Mild, gentle, tender and loving, this stone will bring comforting energy into your home, alleviate stress and keep everyone calm and in harmony over the festive period.

Malachite or Rainbow/Green/Purple Fluorite - Keep flus and colds at bay with these stones! Fluorite (any kind) will also increase harmony in the home and ensure relationships are at their best and most loving.

Pyrite - (Fool's gold) - This stone will attract abundance, giving luck and fortune a boost. It will also bring cheer and is a very protective stone, putting a layer of protection around you and yours during silly season.

Citrine or Amber - The ultimate warming stones, they will also keep you balanced, will attract an abundance of both money luck and joy, and will boost energy to keep you going during the festivities.

Garnet or Ruby - These festive red stones will boost courage and keep you grounded to boot. Garnet is a stone of prosperity and ruby of health and heartiness: both essential ingredients in the winter mix.

Red Jasper - The stone of earthly manifestation, red jasper will help to attract your Christmas dreams to you.

Clear Quartz - The master healer for all those winter complaints, clear quartz can also be programmed with your Christmas wishes - simply hold the clear quartz and "think" your wish into it on Christmas Eve or on the Winter Solstice.

Seraphinite - A high order angelic stone, this will bring the Christmas angels closer to you and yours and bring angelic blessings your way over the festive time.

Copyright - Silverla 2010

December 14th, 2010, 06:03 AM
~JustAngie~'s Avatar ~Let your colors burst~
Thanks for posting this!

I've been meaning to ask you - I was clearing out some old emails and I came across the list you sent of the crystals you sent for your store. Do you still have these? I'd love to buy some from you

December 14th, 2010, 07:36 AM
I do still have plenty hon, and you're welcome to order some, but we've missed the final postage date for international postage for Christmas so they wouldn't arrive now until the new year.

December 14th, 2010, 07:48 AM
~JustAngie~'s Avatar ~Let your colors burst~
Oh that's fine. I was just wondering if you still had them I'll have a little money after Christmas so I'll let you know when I'm ready to order!

December 15th, 2010, 01:59 AM
OK sweetie!

Tags
christmas

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search